a 'not so' stupid idea

Chapter 13

We have been together 3 months now! And already I feel like.. no I know that she is my world! I would do anything for her, be anything for her, I would do anything she needed me to do, I want to be with her forever! Iv loved her 10 years so forever is a good way to go! Its been exactly 10 years since I met her and I feel like its only the beginning!

Rosie’s P.O.V

“do you think I should?” I asked Kayla

“think you should?!, darling I know you should!”

“I don’t know though, I don’t want to force him, I want it to be his choice..”

“babe, he would love this choice” she winked at me and I giggled..

“you girls Are making it out as if your going to…. You know… do it…” we all laughed.

“Shhh! Here he comes!” I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

“HARRY!” I screamed as I ran, he picked me up and span me giving me a long, meaningful kiss.

“hey baby..” I giggled, I love it when he calls me that.. baby, it makes me feel like I belong, like im wanted.. like im loved.

He put me down but we continued to kiss, I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips, but I didn’t care. I loved him!

“Harry..” I bite my lip..

“yes..?” he asked with a scared look on his face..

“don’t look so worried, it doesn’t suit you” I laughed and so did he.

“oh really? I always thought it made me look sexy!” all 4 of us laughed.. “what is is?” he asked me.

“well I was thinking.. you know how you love to sing?”

“yes..”

“well x factor auditions are coming up and I know how you want to be a singer and..”

“oh” he cut me off..

“forget it, it was a stupid idea..”

“actually no it wasn’t!”

“then why say oh?”

he realised one of his hands from around my waist and pulled out some paper from his back pocket.

“Well I printed this off this morning.. its an x factor audition form, the auditions are this weekend” he smiled at me exposing his dimples

“great minds think alike” Nikita screamed..

at this we all laughed, we were not long joined by, Dan, Todd and Daniel.

“lets get lunch” Kayla shouted “im starving”

“we’ll be there soon” Harry said as they all walked away laughing. He tugged at my hand making sure I understood I was to stay with him.

“I wouldn’t be doing this with out you!” I smiled and he kissed me,

“I love you harry” I mumble

“I love you too Rosie” we kissed once more.

“lets go get some food” then he rapped his big arms around me and carried me playfully down the hall, tickling me as we went along.