that annoying Irish boy!

• Dedicated to Monique

"ROSIE!" i screamed. "ROSIE!!" where was she? i havd gone to the toilet for 5 minuites and when i got back she was gone! i had promised her mother to look after her and now i had only gone and lost her in the bloddy city! i was so dead.

"ROSIE!!" omg, her mum is going to kill me! and if i dont find her then im going to bloddy kill myself!

"Ros.." 

"i take it your looking for Rosie?' i turned around, there was a tallish blond Irish guy stod behind me.. 

"Yes.." 

"you must be the boyfriend?" he asked me

"How do you?" he cut me off

"I was talking to her and her friend just before... shes a fisty one ay?" h winked at me..

"yeh, she is, but she's mine... and she is also 14 so.." 

"oh.." his facal expression son changed.. he looked a bit embaassed..  "over there" he pointed to a group of people.. 

"thanks" i said " i'm Harry" 

"Niall" he said

"Nice meeting you" i smile at him as i walk towards the group.. 

Rosie, was stood with Nikita, two boys and a girl, the girl looked like kayla... but i couldnt be sure, i mena why would Kayla be here? i decided to join them. 

i sttod behind Rosie, and wrapped my arms around her waist, she looked up suprised but realised it was me so settled into my chest, entwining her hands with mine, i kissed her head, and he tuned to face me. kissing me sweetly.. 

"where have you been?' she asked cheekily.. 

"i told you.. i had to pee" i smirked

"such a gentleman.." she whispered

"i do try.. but you know thats why you love me.." i smirked once more..

"you wish Styles.. you wish" she giggled and i laughed along with her, then i pulled her closer too me and kissed her once more. i dont know how long we were stood there in each others arms.. i lost track of time. and i dont know how long we kissed for but it was magical but i do know that i love Rosie.. and i dont ever want to loose her, i know were only young but i have known since i was 6 that i love her, that she is the one.. my life.

"Curley!!!" we were interupted by the voice of Kayla.. it was her.. and she had to use that stupid nickname! i hated it!!! 

i simply smiled and said.. "ello ging" i looked at her satisfied, she didnt seem to like it, 

"its not ginger its strawberry blond!!!" she spat.. 

"what ever you say... Ging.." rosie gently hit my chest and i lauughed causeing her and Kayla to join in.

"So.. you wnat to introduce me these.. um friends of yours?" i gestered towards the two guys talking to Rosie and her friends.. 

"Oh this is Zayn and Liam" she smiled.. " Nikita randomly started talking to zayn and Liam helped Kayla to find me."

"cool" i said.. " Nice to meet you boys im..."

"HARRY" it was that irsh kid shouting my name.. he seemed cool, apart from the fact that you know he said Rosie was 'fisty'..

"You know him?" Rosie asked.. 

"Kinda" i said, she raised one eyebrow at me.. " he helped me find you.. lucky bas.." 

"watch your language around me Mr. dont want to be a bad example for me do you?" she giggled and i kissed her head..

"HARRY" Niall shouted again, i looked over to him and he took that as approvel to aprch us. 

"How are you Harry?" he asked me.. 

"I'm good.." i slowly say..

"Thats alright then" Niall replied..

"Do you play?" 

"play?" 

he gestered to his guitar..

"oh do i play? i used to play a little bit.. i was in a small band with my friends but iwe kinda stopped a while ago"

"cool" he threw me the guitar "play us a tune" 

i looked down at Rosie.. "i... i dont think i can.. sorry"

"Please Harry, for me" Rosies big eyes opend up and looked straight at me.. 

"Fine i said" taking the guitar getting ready to play... for Rosie!