Count on me

The words just came to me, a song I hadn’t sung in years. It wasn’t my own it was one my mum used to sing to me, Count on me.

If you ever find yourself stuck

In the middle of the sea,

Ill sail the world to find you!

The words flew out as I strummed at the guitar… I wasn’t just singing.. I was singing for a reason, for Rosie. This is how I felt about her, this is how I loved her.

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark

And you cant see,

Ill be the light

To guide you

Rosie smiled, it was as if she knew I was singing for her, no one else, just her!

To find out what were made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me

Like 123, and ill be there,

And I know when I need it I can

Count on you like 432

And youll me there,

Cause that’s what friends are supposed to do.

The whole song I sang whilst looking into her eyes, it was her, the reason I was here today, my reason to live, my life!

You can count on me

Cause I can count on you!

I finished the song slowly, breathing heavily and looking  at Rosie. I almost forgot that we were in a public place, there were people around us.

“How about a round of applause for Harry?” I herd Niall say

There were heaps of clapping hands, it seemed more people had joined our little group as I was singing.

“Amazing!” Liam said

“Wow” Zayn followed

“So toilet boy can sing” someone else giggled, I turned around and saw Louis, the boy had met in the bathroom. I laughed with him “I suppose I can”

Nikita and Kayla both pretended to be groupies screaming and shouting “Go Harry we love you!” I just played along with there little game, then I looked at Rosie.

“You were amazing!” she whispered into my ear,

“You make me amazing” I whispered back, and she giggled. I gave her a kiss then joined in the conversations the group was having.