Part 19

A few weeks later I had a day off and was just wondering the compound seeing what I could do. I didn't feel like working out and I just wanted to do something new. As I walked past the shooting range I looked in and Brock loading his gun.

"Hey." I said and I walked up to him.

"Hey you." Brock said and once I reached him he pinned me against the wall divider of his stale and passionately kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.

"What are you doing down here?" Brock asked when we broke apart.

"I'm off today since Fury is out of town. I was looking for something to do." I said and Brock smiled at me.

"Were you huh?" Brock asked and kissed me again.

"Not that." I said and he smiled. I looked down at the handgun on the table.

"That looks like fun." I said and Brock smiled.

"Have you ever shot a gun before?" Brock asked and I shook my head.

"Have you ever held a gun before?" Brock asked and I shook my head again. Brock rolled his eyes with a smile and he grabbed the gun and unloaded it. He started showing me all the parts and everything. He then loaded the gun and put the safety on. He safely handed it to me and I smiled. I kept my finger outside the trigger chamber. Brock stood right against my back and showed me how to point the gun at my target. I closed one eye.

"Both eyes open Evie." He whispered in my ear and I moaned and he nipped at my earlobe. I leaned back against him as I felt his hand go from my waist to the front of my leggings and start to work his way inside. I moaned as he kissed my neck and I placed the gun back on the table. I reached out an arm and braced myself on the divider wall. As Brock was about enter my underwear with his hand we were stopped.

"EVERLY FURY!" We heard someone yell my name angry and Brock quickly removed his hand and jumped away from me. I looked at saw Steve standing there looking at me and Brock with so much anger. I glared at Steve.

"Captain Rogers, what can I do for you?" Since he called me my full name I went back to his proper name.

"I would like to speak with you." Steve said.

"I'm a little busy at the moment why don't you come into the office tomorrow and schedule a meeting when I am actually working." I said and Steve glared at me more.

"NOW MISS FURY!" Steve said gruffly and I groaned. I gave Brock a quick kiss and I walked out with Steve. He grabbed my upper arm and lead me up to my room and shut the door behind us.
"Excuse you! You have no right to man handle me!" I said and pushed him which he didn't budge.

"What the hell were you doing in the gun range?" Steve asked.

"Learning how to shoot a gun. Brock was teaching me." I said.

"He was certainly learning how your body feels." Steve said and I smacked him across the face and he looked at me not in shock or anger, I couldn't explain his look, I knew his eyes were dark though.

"Steve come on stop it! I am with someone else! Get over it! I am tired of this with you!" I said and went to open the door to leave but he grabbed my arm as I passed him and pulled me to him and pinned me against the door.

"Steve." I said breathlessly. He was so close, too close.

"Eve." Steve said in the same tone I said his name. Our lips brushed when he talked.

"Captain." I said knowing exactly what I was doing. Steve growled and crashed his lips down on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up to him by the back of my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he reached and locked the door while our lips were still connected. He moved down my neck and I moaned.
"Oh Cap." I whispered out and I felt Steve smile against my neck. He walked us over to bed and I laid me down with hovering over me. He looked into my eyes and moved hair out of my face.