Part 23

I woke up the next morning scared it was a dream until I felt Steve slightly move and he had ahold of me still. I sighed since now I was content. Noticing my face was close to his neck since I was tucked under his chin so I started kissing and lightly licking.

"Mmm Eve...." Steve moaned and I didn't stop. I moved to the side of his neck and he grabbed my hips pulled me on top of him.

"Good morning." I said and leaned down and passionately kissed Steve. I felt his hip jolt up to me as we kissed and I moaned.

"You think you are calling the shots today sir? I am mad at you." I said and he smiled.

"As your voice mail suggested. If I was dead you were going to bring me back just to kill me again?" Steve questioned and I smacked his chest playfully.

"I was upset, you need to not judge me." I said and Steve sighed.

"All I wanted was to get home to you." Steve said and I sighed.

"When did you listen to my voicemail?" I asked

"Before I got in the shower last night." Steve said and I smiled. Steve held my hips and it wasn't until now I realized I was grinding back and forth on him and he groaned.

"Baby, I need you and you know that so stop teasing." Steve said and I smiled. I lifted up and removed my shorts and then I pulled down Steve's sweatpants. I guided myself on to him slowly and moaned.

"God." I moaned out and Steve held on to my hips setting the pace which was slow and agonizing but felt amazing. He then placed one hand on my back and pushed up with his other until I was sitting in his lap and we were face to face. I ran my fingers through his hair and then rested my hands on the nape of his neck at his hairline and pulled his face close to mine. I started bouncing up and down on him and he closed his eyes in pleasure and my head went slightly back. Steve leaned down and kissed my neck and upper chest and I smiled as how his lips felt on me. I brought my head back and passionately kissed him and I felt myself getting tighter.

"Cap..." I said and he nodded.

"I know baby, just let go." Steve said and I did just that I started to released and cry out but he muffled my cries in a kiss. As he kept pumping he was no where near done. He flipped me and laid me on my bed.

"I want more of you." Steve said and I smiled as he kept pumping himself and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusted harder. I moved my hands from his neck to his back and started lightly scratching and he growled down at me. He leaned down and kissed my chest and up to my sensitive spot on my neck and then started sucking.

"Steve, oh my god." I moaned and he smiled.

"Again already?" Steve asked and I nodded and I tightened up again and I felt Steve start to twitch inside of me as I clenched around him. Steve grunted and groaned.

"Shit." He growled in my neck and he released.

"Oh cap." I moaned as I rode out my second orgasm. Once we finished Steve rolled over beside me and we were both out of breath.

"Welcome home Captain Rogers." I said turning my head to look at him and we both laugh.

"Maybe I should go missing more." Steve said and I smacked his chest.

"I don't think so Rogers. This will not be the welcome home you get every time." I said trying to sound authoritative.

"Oh it won't?" Steve asked rolling over to look at me and I felt his hand move from my hip where he placed it down to between my legs and I moaned throwing my head back as he interested 2 fingers.