Jungkook Overworked

3 am in the morning

Jungkook was still practicing for there come back whereas the other members had already left the practice studio.

Jungkook stopped practicing and looked at the clock on the wall beside him. He was shocked to see the time as all the members had to arrive at the studio for practice at 6:30 in the morning. He quickly packed his stuff and left the studio. He arrived at the drom and quickly went to his and jimins shared room. He quietly opened the door trying not to wake up jimin.

Jungkook quickly changed into some comfy clothes and went to sleep as he was very exhausted and they had to go to practice at 6:30. He tried to catch as much sleep as he can.

Just after half an hour he woke up with a harsh headache. But he didn't cared much and went back to sleep.

Now it was 5:50 in the morning when hobi came to wake up the two boys. To his surprise jimin had already woke up. Hobi greeted jimin good morning. Jimin replied back smiling and saying good morning to his hyung. Then hobi went to wake up Jungkook. He slightly shook Jungkook and jungkook opened his eyes as he was half asleep. Hobi asked him that was he fine because kookie was looking a bit pale. Jungkook replied with his slightly rough voice that he was fine and was just tired. Hobi said to both of them to get ready quickly as they had to leave for the practice. Jimin quickly got up and changed his clothes and went to the hall where all members were there instead of kook.

Everyone greeted him good morning and jimin greeted them back smiling. Jin who was in the kitchen asked jimin to sit down as he was going to put the breakfast in their plates. Taehyung asked jimin that where was Jungkook to which he replied " I just let him sleep for ten more minutes as he looked very tired"
Jungkook hurried up and got ready to go downstairs. As soon as he stepped on the stair he felt very weak and dizzy. But somehow he managed to go downstairs. Other members greeted him but he didn't reply. They thought he must have been tired from the practice cuz he was in the studio till 3 am in morning. Jin asked jungkook to sit and have his breakfast but he denied and sat on the couch. He was looking really weak and pale.

Namjoon asked everyone to hurry up and get to the van or else they would be late.
Everyone started running towards the van instead of jungkook who was barely able to walk. They all sat in the van and drove to the studio.

Skip to the practice
The dance teacher and hobi both were mad at jungkook as he was going  slow. Their teacher gave them five minutes break. Hobi was now so mad at kookie that first he scolded him and then slapped him so badly that there were finger prints on his cheek. The members ran towards him and jungkook started to cry. V started to comfort his beloved by rubbing circles on his back. Joonie as the best leader started to sclod j hope for what he did to their sick kookie.

Jungkook said while crying " namjoon h..hyung d..don't scold hobi h..hyung be..because o..of me... his voice cracked and he started to cough.

Jin put the back of his hand on kook's forehead to check his temperature as he was coughing and everyone was worrying for him. Jin screamed and said "Jungkook you are burning up"
Yoongi asked jimin to get water for jungkook because he was still coughing.

The dance teacher entered the practice room but he was still mad at jungkook for being too slow.
Joon told the teacher that jungkook had high fever but their teacher said no excuses today he has to practice no matter what.

Jungkook stood up but felt dizzy and fell on the ground. Dance teacher asked v to bring thermometer.

Tae brought the thermometer and handed it over to jin and jin put it into  kooks mouth and waited for the beep sound.
There was complete silence in the room for two minutes until the thermometer beeped.
Jin took it out of jungkook's mouth and started to worry because the temperature was 104°F. He told the dance teacher that jungkook's temperature was 104.
The teacher kept silent for a minute and said " you guys can have a week off as there is one month time in the comeback. Joon and jin thanked the teacher and told the other members that they had a week off. Jin carried jungkook bridal style to their van and headed back to the droms.

After arriving at drom all members went to their rooms to have some rest as they already practiced for 12 hours when they got the break and jimin held jungkook's hand and helped him to go to their shared room.

Jimin helped jungkook change his clothes and helped him to lay down on his bed. As soon as jungkook layed down he closed his eyes and slept peacefully. Jimin smiled at his baby brother and went to sleep.

Two days passed since they got the break. Jungkook was having no more fever but was still weak to walk himself.

Now it was a week since they got the break and jungkook was completely fine now.
They went back to their regular practice schedules and they made sure that jungkook didn't overwork himself.