Namjoon breaks his leg

An
Bts were preparing for their world tour which they will be starting soon. All the members were tired as hell because of their schedule. Jimin even fainted once because of the schedule. Jungkook got sick.

Jin's pov
We were preparing for our world tour. We all are really excited for it. It will start in the next week. Today we are packing all our stuff to start the tour. Our dorm is really a mess right now our things scattered everywhere. But we will organise it all before leaving.

Time skip to the next week

Namjoon's pov
So right now we are in japan. We are practicing for our concert which will start in a few hours. The stadium is empty right now but soon it will be full with armys. This is the day where armys will scream their hearts out. We all are really nervous because we are doing a concert after 2 years.

We are heading towards the stage for the concert. Sound check went well. And now its the time for armys to scream their hearts out.

First song is ON. It goes really well but as the song ends it starts raining. Jungkook is really worried for jimin as he has a bad relationship with floor.

Time skip

Suga's pov
I am completely shocked that today instead of jimin namjoon is slipping. I am really worried what if someone slips and gets hurt badly. Its raining heavily. Thanks to the stadium where the armys are sitting there is a shead on top of them so they are not getting soaked in the rain.

The stage also has a shed on half of it but the rest half is becoming more slippery.

Next song is JUMP and it uses all the parts if the stage so we even need to go to the slippery part.

We covered half of the song when suddenly namjoon slips. Jungkook quickly runs towards him to catch him but he is late. Namjoon falls on one of the speaker.

Our mics are no more working and the in ears are not producing any sound. I run towards namjoon and looked at him to find if he's hurt somewhere badly.

I look at his leg. It is bent in an awkward position. I touch it and felt that his leg is broken. Jin hyung and the other members came rushing towards us after calling and ambulance.

Jin hyung starts comforting namjoon as he started crying. I try to fix the bones of his leg so that it will be easy for the doctors to operate it.

In five minutes the ambulance arrives and a nurse gives namjoon a medicine which makes him unconscious and then they took namjoon in the ambulance. Jin hyung went with him in the ambulance amd we all are driving in our car to the hospital.

Jin's pov
I saw namjoon slipping down and falling on one of the speakers. I quickly rush to him and start comforting him. The ambulance came and took namjoon with them. I went with him and the other members are driving the company van.

After reaching the hospital doctors took namjoon in the operation room. The members arrive shortly after.

We all waited for an hour when the doctor came out and told us that namjoon is fine now. Fortunately his leg broke properly so they easily operated it.

The doctor told us that namjoon is not allowed to do any physical activity for atleast two months and will have to come to hospital for regular checkup of his leg.

Nonetheless he is fine and that's what we all wanted. The tour schedules are cancelled and we are moving back to korea tomorrow.

We want namjoon to be fine. The tour can be planned afterwards also.