Hobi broken arm

It was the day of their run bts shoot and today they had a race.

Jungkook was always competitive and today hoseok was too.

Hobi : I will beat you today
Jungkook : Lets see I dont think you can run fast because you are old (he said jokingly but hobi took it seriously)

They started filming and the race started

In the middle of the race jungkook pushed hobi too hard because he was ahead him. Hobi falled on ground and cried in pain. The medics quickly came and took hobi inside. They saw blood coming from his arm.

The other members were mad at jungkook because he just pushed his hyung to win the race. After 5 minutes they all went to hobi and the medics were still examining his arm. His arm is broken screamed one of the medics. They rushed him to the nearest hospital and joon went with him and other members went back home. After reaching home they all scolded jungkook for his mistake and no one talked to him. Jungkook went to his room and started crying because yoongi slpped him so hard. Jungkook didn't knew that hobi has  broken a bone because he was not there at that time.

After some time Hobi and Namjoon came home. Everyone was happy to see hobi and jungkook ws still in his room crying. Hobi went to his room to take some rest as advised by doctor. Jin gave food to hobi in his room. Then they called jungkook down but he didn't came because he didn't hear them he ws crying

Jin : Now this boy is showing his attitude to us. This b*tch needs a lesson. He will not get food today.

After saying this jin went to jk's room and scolded him.

He brought jungkook down with him and took him to hobi's room

Jungkook (said while crying) : I....I.. am s...sorry h...hyung be....because of me this happened to you.

As hobi was their sunshine he hated any member sad. He said to jungkook that its okay and no need to cry. Jungkook was so happy after hearing this and hugged him. Yoongi also came to hobi's room and apologized jk for slapping him too hard. Jungkook said the same to yoongi that there is no need to say sorry.
Jin said to jungkook now come and  I will give you your food. Jk happily ate the food.

sorry if it was short