Vmin fight pt4

Jimin's pov
Yesterday I was going through yoongi hyung's computer when I mistakenly deleted (or maybe moved) the folder which contained all our new songs.

It's the right time I should put the blame on taehyung so that I won't get scolded. I saw yoongi hyung was so mad at him so I spoke " taehyung why the fuck did u delete the folder?? Do u know how hard we worked to make our mixtapes and the new album and you didn't even helped us with that!" "B-but hyung I didn't do it" "KIM TAEHYUNG!! JUST GET LOST YOU KNOW WHAT WE DON'T NEED A LIAR HERE. HOPE YOU JUST DISAPPEAR" said yoongi hyung.

With this I saw taehyung running out of the room. He was crying really hard. I'm happy that at least I didn't get the scoldings.

Taehyung's pov
Why is everyone blaming me when I didn't do anything. I never even saw the folder and even if I saw why would I delete it when it contained my own solo album.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! JUST GET LOST YOU KNOW WHAT WE DON'T NEED A LIAR HERE. HOPE YOU JUST DISAPPEAR" yoongi hyung just shouted at me. With this I couldn't control and ran away.

I am continually running towards God knows where. Finally I reach my destination. The biggest bridge in Seoul.

This is the bridge where many people come to end their sufferings . People come here to end there life and I am here for the same purpose.

I just want to end my sufferings. I just want to end my life. My hyungs say that I am a burden to them so I just came here to end the burden forever.

I don't want to live anymore. This world is so cruel where the innocent are blamed and no one says anything to the one who was at the fault.

--------------------------------------------
TBC

Thank you so much guys for soo many reads. It really means a lot to me.

I'll give a double update tomorrow as it's my birthday.

Thank you so much for your support to this book

Love you