Yoongi High fever

Requested by @shy_tamakii
Hope you like it🙂🙂

Suga was working on a new album for their comback. There was only one month left and the album contained 15 songs. Yoongi had already produced 12 songs. Whenever they had a comback yoongi used to stay late in his studio to produce songs.

Time skip

3 am

Yoongi was still in his studio writing lyrics for the next song. He was very tired because they had 12 hours practice yesterday day and today also they had a practice.
He tried writing the lyrics for the last time but he had no idea of what to write. He tore the paper for 50th time. Now he decided to go home and get some rest as the again had to come to practice at 7. He reached home by 4 and quickly changed into comfortable clothes and tried to sleep. He managed to sleep for 15 minutes but he woke up because his head was hurting too much. He checked the time it was 4:19 am.

He went to kitchen to drink some water and painkiller hoping that this would help but it didn't.
He went to his room and tried to sleep.

After some time

Hobi came to wake him up. Hobi was shocked to see Yoongi so pale.
He woke himup and asked him was he fine. In response suga just nodded because his head was hurting really bad. He stood but felt dizzy. He just thought that he stood up too fast and got ready and went down.
He was greeted by good morning but he didn't respond. No one asked him that was he fine because they all were tired and they thought so was suga.

Jin put breakfast in front of yoongi but he refused saying he had no appetite to eat.
Everyone looked towards him worried because he didnt ate much the last night.

They quickly finished their breakfast and went to practice. In the middle of the practice they got five minutes break when BangPD came and asked suga for the songs. Suga gave him the drive. BangPD thanked and left. The continued to practice for few more hours when BangPD again came but this time he was full of anger.
He went to suga and started scolding him.

BangPD : Didn't I told you to write 15 songs. Where are the rest 3 songs??? ( he said angrily screaming at him)

(His head was already hurting to much because of the loud music and by now he started to feel terrible, he felt like he was having a high fever and was also sweating a lot)

Suga (he replied weakly) : I am sorry. I will try to prodce them today.

BangPD : What do you mean by try to. You will have to finish them today. I am working on TXT's new album and I dont have much time to come again and again to you. Now go to your studio and start producing the songs. And rest of you can go home and dare if anyone helped him.

They were worried for him but they had to follow what BangPD said so they all went home. It was already 10 pm when they came home.

Jungkook : Hyungs I am worried for suga hyung. He is not eating and resting properly.
Jin : I am also worried for him. I will just wait for more thirty minutes and if he still doesn't come back then I will call PDnim and tell him that I am going to get him now. He needs to rest or else he will fall sick.

After thirty minutes

Jin : He is still not back. Now I am going to get him.

He dialed BangPD's no. but he didn't pick the call.

By this time yoongi finally wrote all the three songs after filling his room with paper everywhere. He gave the drive to PDnim.

He was so tired and was feeling dizzy now.
He was about to fall down when someone catched him.
It was Jin. He carried him bridal style to car and drove home. After reaching home jin made him eat his dinner and checked his temperature because he was looking more pale then he was in morning.

All the members were around him when the thermometer beep. Jin took it out and sighed. Yup he has a fever. Namjoon asked the temperature and jin told that it was 102. Yoongi was asleep by this time so jungkook carried him to his room and gave him cuddles. They both slept in his bed.

The next morning joonie called PDnim and told that they are not able to come to practice because yoongi is sick. BangPD came to their home to apologize to suga because he scolded him so badly and made him overwork. Yoongi said that there was no need of apologizing then PD left and the members took care of him. After two days he was completely fine but BangPD refused them to come to practice being extra protective for him😊😊