Namjoon Stressful Day

Namjoon's pov

I am writing the lyrics for our new song in my room but the members are again and again disturbing me. From the morning first kookie came then taetae and then jimin after that suga hyung and hobi hyung, now lets see who comes.

After 5 minutes of no one disturbing me I herd a knock on my door. I got up but felt dizzy and my head was hurting. But there was a knock again so I went to check. I opened the door nd saw Jin hyung standing there.

Jin's pov

I finished preparing lunch and then I went to call Namjoon. He was in his room working on our new song. I knocked on his door after abt 1 minute of continuous knocking he opened the door.

Jin: Joonie come and have your lunch.
Joon: I am not hungry hyung.
Jin: Are u fine?? U look kind of pale.
Joon: Nothing hyung just a little headache.
Jin: Okay. Then u need to have your lunch and after that u can have some medicine and then rest for rest of the day. U have been working since yesterday night. U need to rest.
Joon: Okay hyung, I am coming.

During lunch

Namjoon's pov

I think our group has the most energetic maknes. They are continuously eating and fighting. Oh My God my head has started to hurt more now.

I was about to speak to the maknes when suga hyung spoke

Yoongi: Shut up u phabos and eat your food. Dont fight.
Jin: Yah! eat your food quietly.

I wanted to thank my hyungs so much but this stupid headache!!

After having our lunch Jin hyung gave me some painkillers. After taking the pills Jin hyung told me to sleep. So I went to my room and saved whatever I was working on and then switched off the lights and tried to go to sleep but these maknes!!

I went out of my room with a trusfrated look on my face and told the maknes to be quiet. Jin hyung then came and told them to go in the living area and fight there. They obeyed and went out to fight(lol).

After that I went back to my room and slept.

I woke up after 5 hours with a knock on my door. It was Hobi hyung.

Hobi: Come and have your dinner.
Namjoon: Okay coming.

After dinner we all decided to watch some movies as my headache was gone now.

We watched movie and then all of us went to sleep.

In the morning(mafia: in the morning[lol])
Nobody's pov

We all woke up and went to our practice and my headache was gone now.

Sorry guys again that same thing.
I suck at ending storys. Sorry and bye