Chapter 1 ~ Edited

The Mistake I'll Never Regret
Chapter 1
Jac's Pov

I woke up with a thumping headache. Massaging my head I sat up taking a look around the room. well this certainly wasn't my bedroom. Glancing around i noticed another body beside me. A male body. He was tanned an had a nice toned upper body. his body looked oddly familiar. I looked at his face, his dirty blonde shaggy hair covering half his face while his sparkling blue eyes were looking directly at me.
He looks to familiar. Like I've seen him before. But where?
"Jac?" the oddly familiar husky voice spoke. Then it hit me.

Flashback
I was dancing on the dance floor with Belinda when a pair of hands grab my waist. I glanced behind me and tried seeing who it was. But i couldn't tell. Whoever the person behind me was, enjoyed my ass grinding on his crotch. I could feel it getting harder till the point where i was being dragged away from the dance floor and into what im guessing someones room.
He laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck and my jaw line unzipping my dress and flinging it to the corner of the room. I was now in only my bra and undies, while the male figure on top of me was fully dressed. He climbed off me and took of his top leaving his tanned torso on full display, while he taking off his last piece of clothing I quickly glanced at his face and gasped.
End of flashback

Those sparkling blue eyes and dirty blonde hair could only mean one person.

Dylan.