Chapter Two

After dinner, in which Chun-Li entertained her tenants about her life in Interpol, she finished dinner and decided to take a bath.

Chun-Li reclined on a large rock as she allowed the hot springs to work their magic on her. Her hair was done up in a bun above her head and her eyeglasses were nearby, resting on a folded washcloth.

She started to doze off when she heard the other girls' voices coming from the changing room. Minutes later, Naru, Mitsune, Motoko, Kaolla, Sarah, and Shinobu enter the hot springs. They saw that the Chinese woman was there and joined her in the tub. She wasn't Keitaro after all. On top of that, she wasn't a lecherous male in Motoko's eyes.

Naru noticed Chun-Li's eyeglasses resting nearby. "You got bad eyesight?"

"Something like that," Chun-Li replied mildly. "I can see fine, but whenever I try to read something, the words are blurry."

"Me too," Naru said as she sighed, allowing the waters to engulf her body.

"My Papa is also a martial artist," Sarah said with pride in her voice. "He also teaches Archaeology at Tokyo University."

"Your father?" Chun-Li's eyebrows wrinkled. "Is your father's name Professor Seta? I know him. Aside from being a martial artist, I sometimes teach a class on criminology there."

Naru blinked. "YOU work at Todai? I'm trying to go there, once I pass the entrance exams that is."

"As I've said, it's part-time. I teach a class there three times a month." She allows herself a small grin. "Guess it pays off to be an ex-Interpol agent. Ryu, however, is content with the school."

"How did you two meet?" Shinobu asked.

"At a martial arts tournament, five years ago. I was with Interpol at the time and I was going after the tournament's host, a man by the name of M. Bison." Chun-Li paused for a moment. "He killed my father."

The gathered silence showed that she had their complete attention, so Chun-Li continued with her story.

"In order to fight him, I had to go through the best fighters in the world, until there was one more left. I thought that he would fall like all the others. But I was wrong. Even going through a seven-foot kickboxer from Thailand, he still defeated me and later on, went on to defeat Bison." A sardonic grin crept across her face. "I should have been happy. Instead, I was mad at him for defeating Bison. Then a year later, he and his friend were in Hong Kong..."

Chun-Li had sent him a challenge through Ken Masters, telling her rival to meet her in front of the abandoned mountain temple overlooking the city. When she arrived at the designated location, he was already there. And he was alone, still in his usual fighting attire, looking over the city of Hong Kong.

"I like the view here," Ryu said as he turned around, facing his opponent. "Very serene and peaceful." He tucked his thumbs into his belt. "But you didn't come here to admire the scenery. You came for a fight, right?"

"Enough talk," Chun-Li spat out. "Get ready!"

"I fought him again," Chun-Li continued. "And like before, I let my anger get the best of me."

"Shinkuu...HADOUKEN!!!!"

[WHAM!]

The impact of the massive ball of ki energy slammed into Chun-Li, sending her flying into the side of a tree, knocking the wind out of her.

"Why are you holding back?" Ryu asked.

Chun-Li glared at him. "I'm NOT holding back! I'll get you yet!!"