DTIFFY-4

OK HERE IS THE CHAPTER 4! :D KEKE.

hmm is there even readers out there or are they silent readers? -.- please , if you are , don't be[: it's good to comment , and it makes me feel good when i get comments!

COMMENT! <3 (:

-------

RECAP ;

JIYONG : "What? Listen , I understand you're a fangirl and you love us and everything , but don't go touchy touchy with our TOP here.

Hope you understand Y0. Just don't let it happen again. BUT YOU CAN HAVE MY AUTOGRAPH AND EVERYTHING. Maybe a little something more." and i winked at her [;

AND GUESS WHAT ?

SHE FCKN ROLLED HER EYES AT ME!

THAT CUTE CHIC : [crosses her arms] "Oppa , who is this guy and the fck is he freak'n talking about?"

-------------

- CHRISTINE'S POV -

Something more? WHAT ?! Ugh , he winked at me. GROSS. ferseriously , like WTFURKS man. He thought I was a damn fangirl. O.O A fan ? Of what !? His face ?

NO , not really .

He needs a reality check. But then again , 

He looked cute. UGH , who cares. He's cocky and rude.

FO'GET HIM.

TOP : "Well dongseng , this here is the ONE and ONLY Kwon JiYong."

HE HAS MY LAST NAME ?!

CHRISTINE : "[scoffs] and ? What's so special about HIM? And 'something more'? pshh , please."

- END OF CHRISTINE'S POV -

-----------

- JIYONG'S POV -

Dongseng? WHAT ? o.0 whatever .. this chic is very fun .. BAHAHA.

Lemme turn on my charm , and she'll really get it.

JIYONG : "Oh , you don't know what 'something more' means? Didn't that awesome wink of mine tell you anything? Well baby , maybe I WILL tell you. Tonight , 12AM , meet me in my room ..." I said with my SEXY voice to reel her in.

I picked up my hands from my pockets on my skinny jeans , and ran it down this chic's arm.

DAMN ... her skin is really soft like a baby's.

I LIKE IT .

HAHA , guess what ? She laughed. Guessed it worked.

OR DID IT ?

Wait ... she's doing it. She's walking up to me. YES! SCORE!

Now .. our faces was inches apart. BUAHAHAHH! What a great day (:

THAT CUTE CHIC : "[laughs] You are really cute , but just so you know ... If you EVER touch me again, that face and that damn voice of yours , goes down the drain and you can say goodbye to anything that is cute about ya. GOT IT?" she said as she took her index finger and poked me at my shoulder.

WHAT !? -.- 

Who does this fangirl think she is ?! DAMN IT!

She stepped back and walked to TOP. WHY !?

JIYONG : "WHOA , WHOA ! hold it! Let me tell you --"

I got interrupted by TOP D:

TOP : "HEY ! HEY! You two , cut it out . GEEWIZZ man , Y0 GD , cut it out. She ain't some fangirl aight?!"

GD : "Then who the fuck [ sorry ! it's PG13 ] is this chick and who in the name of DAESUNG'S casserole does she think she is?!"

DAESUNG : "EXCUSE ME?! I will not stand here to be offended GD!"

GD : "LOOK , SORRY MAN , BUT YEAH!"

TOP : "She's my cousin."

O.O HIS COUSIN !?! DAMN ...

GD : "Your cousin ?! [ turns to her -.- ] YO , you're his cousin?"

CHRISTINE : "Is there a problem with your ears or something? He just said that! Yes , I am. The name's Christine Kwon , and it is NOT NICE TO MEET YOU! [BIG SMILE]"

Damn , that smile of hers is killer. CUTE! 

hey , she has my last name ! :O

GD : "YOU HAVE MY LAST NAME!(:"

CHRISTINE : "Really , 'GD'? [rolls her eyes] Seriously, what is with the name over here? 'TOP' and 'GD' ?!"

GD : " -.- It's JIYONG, or GDRAGON aight ? "

CHRISTINE : "GDRAGON? o.0 there IS a problem then."

GD : "And what is up with your name? KISS-TINE D: [does a confused face] well KISS-TINE, maybe .. you should KISS me." I said as I took steps towards her , and she stepped a few back.

AWW YEAH. I still have game, let's see what she has to say now.

TOP :"EY! WHOA ! No one kisses my baby cousin without my permission!"

She gave a "whaaaat?" look at TOP , and that made me laugh.

TOP : "UH.... and her permission as well. O.O"

CHRISTINE : "[giggles] sighs .. Look 'JIYONG' , 'GDRAGON', or 'GD' , you want to kiss me? Well KEEP ON DREAMING ! Kuhz baby, this is reality , LAST TIME I CHECKED."

( kuhz Allison pinched me [x ROFL )

GD : "Well , you can't count on that , kuhz now you're all imma dream about now(:" and I gave her one of my drop dead smiles :D

CHRISTINE : "HEHE, cute (: By the way , it's not KISS TINE , it's CHRISTINE , get your English right." 

^^ she said in english.

GD : "Well , I think I'm doing great." I said in fluent English. That would show her.

CHRISTINE : "Wa-wait , what ? YOU know English ?"

TOP : "OOH , forgot to tell you Eun Ri , but GD here has the best English out of Big Bang. Me and him, we rap , so we're required to learn good English."

CHRISTINE : "OOOOH. You guys rap? Oppa , that is so cool of you!"

TOP FREAK'N BLUSHED! o.0 what is up with that ?!

GD : "Uhh ... what about me? I rap too!"

CHRISTINE : "And I care because ....." she loooked at me.

GD : -.-

WHATEVER -.- ! D:< She'll fall for me somehow! Just wait 'nd see!

CHRISTINE : "But umm... did you guys say 'BIG BANG'?"

She cracked up. What is so funny ? 

But her laugh ... sounds like music.

WAIT! What am I saying !?

CHRISTINE : "[controls her laughter] What is 'BIG BANG'?" ... and she continues with her giggling.

DAESUNG : "We sing."

-------

I'LL STOP THERE , KUHZ I'M GETTING TIRED , AND DISTRACTED FROM YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

HAHAH SORRY GUYS , BUT I WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER (:

so sorry if this is a short chapter :]

UPDATE ___