DTIFFY-9

RECAP ;

What was that ? I looked down to where the object landed , and saw a paper rolled up into a ball ? WTF ? O.O Who threw that ? I looked around my surroundings

and saw Seung Ri next to me. Hey , he sits next to me too ! What a coincidence. But when I looked at him , his body was kind of turned to the opposite direction,

and his head was looking that way too.

EUN RI : "Uhh Seung Ri ?"

He slowly turned to me , and oddly looked at me . An apologic look . HUH ? I bent down to pick up the paper ball and showed it to him.

EUN RI : "I think you may have droppeed this ... somehow on my head ?

SEUNG RI : "Sorry ! I didn't mean to ! I was aiming for THAT chic right there" and he pointed with a glare at YOUNG AH.

------------------------------------------------------

- eun ri's POV -

I turned to face Young Ah this time and she was staring with death glares at Seung Ri. He stared back the same , and then she stuck her tongue out at Seung Ri .

Now , Seung Ri took the paper ball that fell on my head, and threw it at Young Ah , this time successfully .

YOUNG AH : "Seung Ri! Cut it out !"

SEUNG RI : "HAHAHAHAHA! I only do it cause I love you."

Love you ? Were they a couple ? o.0 Hmm ... maybe I should I find out. I turned back to Young Ah seeing her furious expression , and I thought I'd give it a try , and ask.

EUN RI : "Young Ah , are you two ... " I said as I took my two index fingers and pointed them together, showing a couple sign , and it seemed as if Seung Ri didn't understand 

it at all. Young Ah , on the other hand was still looking at my hands , and got the hold of it. Her next expression was hilarious.

YOUNG AH : "A couple ?! You thought we were a couple cause he said he loved me ? EW , NO ! Um .. maybe I should tell you. You see , that idiot right there, isn't my boyfriend , 

he's my .... um .. [laughs] little brother , or step-brother. He does it ALL THE TIME , even though I tell him to STOP ! "

Her tone , I could tell , was trying to get Seung Ri's attention. And it did , he looked at us , and was like , "What ?"

Me and young Ah just laughed. Ahh , they were step-siblings.

EUN RI : "You guys are step? Do you get along?"

YOUNG AH : "Oh , we get along ... sometimes. HAHA , justkidding. Seung Ri , he's childish sometimes , but we get along. That's why we throws things at me. But for a step-brother , 

he's OK."

EUN RI : "Ahh , I understand. You guys are hilarious by the way."

YOUNG AH : "Thank you ! Hey , how did you two meet?"

EUN RI : "OH , my oppa , or cousin , he met me at the gates , and introduce me to ' Big Bang '."

YOUNG AH : "Ohh , I get it. You're lucky , meeting BIG BANG on the first day(: "

EUN RI : "Hmmm ... I don't know , maybe. But that JiYong guy , ugh ... he is UGH !"

Young Ah laughed at what I said. Hmm .. I can get used to this. I think she is the one I get along well with the most(: Maybe we can be good friends later on ...

YOUNG AH : "You're funny. It's so nice to meet you , and oh , I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!" she cried .

EUN RI : "Really ?! Thank you! At least someone noticed ... but yeah , thanks !" just as I finished , the moment came . The bell .... rang :[ "Ugh , great . It rang , I guess this is my moment."