DTIFFY-15

SAWP !? (: I'll keep the beginning nice & short this time ! Hmm .. I'm thinking about not writing the boring parts , like what happened during the school year and all , so I'll like say in a chapter , [for ex] "6 MONTHS LATER ... ". is that OK to you guys ? (: 

ROFL , it's ok . I'll explain later ! :O But .. why does his voice sound so familiar ? 

I feel like I knew it , but the answer wouldn't reach me. It was familiar , but at the same time , it was a stranger to me.

I still had my eyes close , but the creep was still shaking the fck outta me -_____- Well , I'm never gonna go to 4th period if I'm not gonna look at him .

I slowly opened my eyes. My left then my right .

You'll never believe it. You'll never believe me. It was ...

DONG YOUNGBAE or "TaeYang".

EUN RI : "Taeyang ?! What do you think you're doing!?"

TAEYANG : " I need to talk to you ! "

EUN RI : "OK ! But is PINNING ME TO A WALL really necessary ? Kuhz umm ... uh .." I moved my eyes up and down from him to his hands on my shoulders.

He quickly got it and released me.

I was quite surprised Taeyang would do that.

EUN RI : "Umm .. what is it ? Cause yannoe , I have 4th period soon , like in [look at watch] 3 minutes."

TAEYANG : "You know Kim Yuri?"

EUN RI : "Uh .. yeah. Why?"

I was confused. I started to turn my way and walked to 4th period. Taeyang followed me as he talked.

TAEYANG : "How did you know her ?"

EUN RI : "She's my roommate. What's going on ? OH ! Taeyang , aww ... do you l-like Yuri ? [smiles]"

TAEYANG : " O.O !? WHAT !? NO , no , no , no ! I don't like her ! You got it all wrong Eun Ri ! You got to believe me ! I d-don't like her ! Trust me!"

EUN RI : "Ok , ok , I believe it . What's the big deal? Why are you even asking mhmm ? She's my roommate ok?"

TAEYANG : "She's your roommate !?"

EUN RI : "Uhh .. yeah I just said it 2 times."

TAEYANG : "Aww man. GREAT !"

EUN RI : "What's the deal Taeyang? Come on , tell me."

TAEYANG : "She's ... [sighs] she's Jiyong's ex-girlfriend."

EUN RI : "Yeah , I know that. SO ?"

TAEYANG : "Soo !? What if later on , she finds out you and us are friends, and when you and Jiyong start dating , she's gonna ---"

EUN RI : "WHOA ! WHOA ... w-whoaa ... hold on there mister. What did you just say ?"

TAEYANG : " O.O [frightened] [gulps] umm ... when y-you a-and J-Jiyong start d-dating ... "

EUN RI : "HAHAHAH ! ew ! Well , that kinda made my lunch uninterested anymore. Kinda had a baby barf too.. HMM . Listen Taeyang , I umm 

appreciate you for caring and thinking about some ... c-consequences later on but .. um me dating Jiyong is kinda uh ... umm... tchh.. I don't 

know , it's weird. O.o ME date that JIYONG ? You're really outta your head now. Cause that would be total murder-suicide. [nods]"

TAEYANG : "Ohh ... I never thought of it that way."

EUN RI : "Now you know. Me and Jiyong is NEVER , I repeat NEVER gonna happen. Because he is the biggest jerk , ego-maniac , I've met !"

TAEYANG : [ laughs ]

EUN RI : "OOH ! Great ! You're laughing ... so. Does this mean I can go to class now? Yeah? Yeah , alright. Later."

- end of POV - 

--------------------------------------------------

[ t a e y a n g ' s POV ]

HAHHA , I don't know what I was worrying about.

This morning , I saw Yuri and Eun Ri eating breakfast together.

And ... Yuri was Jiyong's ex. She broke up with HIM . Yeah ..

I guess I worried now that Jiyong likes Eun Ri , and would like to court her or flirt with her and then later on DATE HER.

And when they do ... what if Jiyong finds out Yuri is Eun Ri's roommate?

Then what if Jiyong finds he still likes Yuri ? And goes back with her?

That leaves ... 

Eun Ri ... 

HEARTBROKEN :'[

But now ... NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I was still shocked I pinned my Eun Ri to the wall . I mean Eun Ri , herself .. O.O 

Umm yeah. o.0 I forgot to apologized. And I am still shocked I did that ! And even more surprising ...

I talked to her. I actually talked to her , a girl . THE girl.

- end of POV - 

----------------------------------------

[ e u n r i ' s POV ]

I got into 4th period just in time. For HISTORY -_______- UGH .

LUNCH ___

EUN RI : "Hey guys ! W'sup?!"

I came upon Big Bang and saww them sitting down eating their lunch in their usual spot.

I sat down with them. Yuri and Sunye were both busy so I took on my feet and went my way.

I saw Taeyang eating with his head down.

I guess he was still sorry [: I need to tell him that he's forgiven later on.

------------------------------

BORING CHAPTER , i know. I fell asleep while writing. But I woke up in time to post it (: AHHAHA sorry if this was boring. I don't blame ya [x 

I'm watching this video right now. NICE SONG ! <33

LIE ABOUT US - Avant. Featuring G-Ye [ gd + sunye ] <3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pzL6c-JrI

They ARE cute ! (: SunYe is beautiful , and GD is wicked cute , BAHAHAH(: 

I promise tomorrow I'll get on with the story with the whole "6 months later ..." thing so I can give you guys more reasons to read my story!

ROFL ^^ COMMENT PLEASE ! (: 

UPDATED ___