DTIFFY-7

[ NO RECAP ... SORRY ! ]

-------------------------------

CHRISTINE : "OK OK , I'm calm now , OK? This was not a very good first day of school -.- "

GD : "This was your first day ?Well, you're lucky I'm even meeting you on your first day , so stop the whining and yelling!"

CHRISTINE : "What does it look like, genius? Of course this is my first day! And I am not whining ! And PLEASE! Just shut up! >:O" I harshly yelled at him.

PFFT! Whatever , he deserves it. -.- ENEMY on the first day? NICE, nice. LOVING the first day already. -______-

CHRISTINE : "Look oppa , I'm sorry for being like this, alright? But yannoe , it's my first day , and you were the only one I know. And meeting Big Bang was great , but for some [ glares at GD ] , it was .. it was not what I expected. Wow , and how stupid I was to think that dressing more differently than before would give people a good impression of me. But guess not."

GD : "What do you mean by dressing more DIFFERENTLY? o.0"

CHRISTINE : "OOH , you didn't know? I was a guy before. [smiles] ..idiot. [rolls eyes] AND DIDN'T I TELL TO BE QUIET?!"

GD : " o.O [confused] "

HAHAHA, the others laughed at the madness I had towards GD. I WAS funny , wasn't I ? ROFL , I guess I was , since Daesung and surprisingly , TaeYang was looking comfortably and happily. I swear , I think I saw tears. GD of course wasn't laughing, since he still held his speechless expression and looked at me. I was right , he is an idiot. GEEBUS. D:

-----------

CHRISTINE : "Pshhh .. whatever. NVM , just .. [sighs] Anyways , I guess I should go find my classes or something to do to get away from this person [GD]. It was nice meeting the 4 oh so amazing BIG BANG! I guess ... [sighs]"

DAESUNG : "OOH! There isn't 4! There's 5!" cheerfully said to me.

o.O 5 !? o.o HMM .. interesting ? I stared at my oppa, and he gave me a 'why-are-you-looking-at-me-for' expression. Then he finally knew what I was referring to. Daesung's statement of course! 5 guys ? Well , who is the other dude?

TOP : "O.o OOH! Yeah , there's 5 of us ! Hmm .. I wonder where maknae is..."

CHRISTINE : "Maknae ? What does that mean?"

Even though I was fluent in speaking Korean , I still needed help. I don't speak Korean often , only at home. Never in school , but now of course it was different. I probably had to use Korean everyday 24/7 -.- GREAT.

TOP : "Our little brother."

CHRISTINE : "Another cousin? You have a brother, oppa?" I confusingly asked.

I weirdly looked at TOP , waiting for an explanation , but during that , I heard laughter and giggling and chuckling , but MOSTLY laughing from behind. I turned and saw the three guys laughing their butts off. WHY !? And , ugh , GD. He was laughing so much it seemed like his little black cap on his big [not seriously] head was gonna fall off. So much his outfit now ... HAHAHA!

[this is what GD was wearing , the outfit in the MV 'LIES'] 

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l301/raumi18/bb19.jpg

-----------------------

Seriously , does it hurt to ask my oppa a question? what was so funny ? It was a simple question , geeez.

TOP : "HAHAHA , no ! I don't have another brother. O.O but um maknae MEANS little brother. And in this case, it means the youngest one , um the youngest one in Big Bang."

CHRISTINE : "OOOOOH ..."

HOW EMBARRASSING! -.- I slowly , and shyly blushed at his respond. but really, how was I to know? Do ya really have to blame me ? meanies , man ! :[

TOP : "It's ok Eun Ri , I understand you didn't know , so I don't blame you." and he smiled at me. Oppa is the best out of them (: and GD is the worst -.-

CHRISTINE : "THANK YOU OPPA! [smiles] So ... where is this MAKNAE of yours?"

TOP : "Hmmm .. I'm not sure. I was waiting for you all morning. GD , where is Seung Ri?"

GD : "[still laughing] I ... [LAUGHS!] .. DON'T ... AHAHA KNOW!! [continues laughing!?]"

What is the heck is wrong with this guy !? But luckily , TaeYang smacked him in the head which made GD stop his ridiculous laughing and rub his head and yell , "OOW!"

CHRISTINE : "HAHA , you deserve it! [rolls eyes & smiles] Thank you TaeYang," and I smiled sweetly at him (x

WHAT ? It was nice of him , that's it (: 

BUT .. he blushed after that. Hope he doesn't get the wrong idea D: Oh well , I have time later on to explain , if not , I guess I just have to forget about it.

---------------------

____ : "HEY ! HEY ! HEY GUYS! WAIT UP , WAIT UP! Wait for meeeee!", someone yelled out to us ? Who WAS that ? o.0

While I was still thinking , the corners of my eyes saw the 4 turning around to the voice.

GD : "MAKNAE!"

Hearing that I turned around as well to see this maknae(: 

As he approached us , he said ...

SEUNGRI : "HEY GUYS! I was looking for you guys this whole morning , where were you people?! Oh , who's this ?" he said as he spotted me in his eye.

He sweetly smiled at me , which made me smile right back at me.

TOP : "OH , this is our maknae, LEE SEUNG HYUN! :D" TOP proudly said(:

As I stuck out my hand for him to shake , with my bright smile to match , my smile slowly went away turning my face speechless as I took my eyes and went up and down on Seung Ri. I examined up and the clothes he was wearing .. SO FAMILIAR. Where did I see them before? O.O 

He was about to shake my hand , but he saw my expression and he gave me a look which told me he wondered why I was looking at him. Thankfully , the look I put on him was a gaze that said I was checking him out , but it was a weird gaze , like seeing someone you saw before but the answer didn't come to you.

SEUNGRI : "Um ... HI ? O.O"

CHRISTINE : "O.O umm .. uh .. O: you!"

SEUNGRI + THE OTHERS : "HUH ?"

---------------

I'll stop for you guys to comment(: 

I think I have time to update more , but not sure.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? 

COMMENT AND TELL ME .. PLEASE! 

plus : 

_ask me questions. 

_comment and say hi ? 

_add me on MYSPACE!(: 

_email me ?

HAHA let's be friends, shall we ? IM NICE [x ♥

UPDATED __