DTIFFY-11

NO RECAP KUHZ IT AIN'T WORKING -.-

-----------------------------

- seung ri's POV -

EUN RI : "Umm Seung Ri, why do I feel a sudden chill down my spine? Tell me it's the wind.. " she said sounding frightened.

SEUNG RI : "Man , I hope it is D: but yeah , the girl behind us , I think she'll torture you or at least hate you in the future. So I tell you , watch out !" I whispered in her ear .

EUN RI : "W-what ? Oh great , first that Myung Hee girl and now this Sun Mi. but wait , she did say something about a Sun Mi."

Hmm what did she say ? Something about Sun Mi ? I couldn't hear , she spoke under her breath.

PE started within a few minutes and our coach came to give us the directions and the schedule of today's plans. We were playing volleyball ! :O My time to shinee ....

Coach first told us the teams , and I was put on Eun Ri's team. Mentioning Eun Ri , the coach then told her to introduce herself like she did in every class so far. 

As Eun Ri stood up , she was starting to get discomfort from the laughing and snickering behind coming from Sun Mi and her friends. 

Pfft , those girls need to get a life.

She introduced herself , but Sun Mi made it difficult , asking all sorts of questions. 

The rest of the class remained silent while Sun Mi just made a fool of herself with her thousands of questions. 

What a big mouth !

But I was glad Eun Ri answered each question beautifully , and taht gave Sun Mi , defeat ! (: 

Eun ri sat down on the bench again to tighten her nikes which she used her PE.

She got up again and went to our volleyball court.

Oh great , we were playing again Sun Mi and her friends, with a couple of people added. 

Eun Ri did seem tense , but then she spoke ,

EUN RI : "Hmm .. volleyball !" she said as she threw the volleyball lightly into the air and caught it as it fell. 

"Love this game! 

Hey Seung Ri , I know you think I seem tense right now , and I am , but just so you know , I'm very good at volleyball. so I don't think I'm worried at playing against Sun Mi and those girls."

SEUNG RI : "Wow , you are brave. Listen , when you serve the ball , 

I want you to smack it hard on Sun Mi's head !" I whispered or small-talked it to her.

EUN RI : " OO: Seung Ri ! I can't believe you ! [smiles] hehe , I will not use my wonderful volleyball skills for evil !"

SEUNG RI : "Pshh , whatever -.- wonderful !? sure , sure . Just serve the ball , but don't say I didn't tell you , 

Sun Mi will use HER 'wonderful volleyball skills' for evil . And it is your choice that you wouldn't hit her! Just watch out , aight ?"

EUN RI : "[sighs] aight SEUNG RI." she rolled her eyes after that -.-

Hmm whatever ! I told her , but she just wouldn't listen ! Great , now I need to watch out for her. Where are the other guys ? 

GD is probably flirting with the hot girls in his PE class , same with the other guys. AISHH. 

What will Sun Mi do now !?

- end of POV - 

-----------------------------------------------------