DTIFFY-5

RECAP ;

CHRISTINE : "But umm... did you guys say 'BIG BANG'?"

She cracked up. What is so funny ?
But her laugh ... sounds like music.

WAIT! What am I saying !?

CHRISTINE : "[controls her laughter] What is 'BIG BANG'?" ... and she continues with her giggling.

DAESUNG : "We sing."

---------

- christine's POV -

CHRISTINE : "You guys sing? Really? WOW. It's not like ... choir or anything right?"

DAESUNG, TAEYANG, JIYONG , TOP : "EWWW!"

I giggled at their child ness.

TOP : "Dongseng, we sing , rap , and dance. We're quite famous."

CHRISTINE : "WOW, dance !? I love dancing!"

GD : "Of course, you're not as good as ME."

CHRISTINE : "There you go again. You killed my mood -.- THANKS A LOT!"

GD : "ANYTIME! [smiles]"

CHRISTINE : "[shakes my head] Whatever. You're famous?! Like in school right? Like ... popular? [rolls my eyes]"

TOP : "Umm yeah , we're popular , but famous as well. Like we're rich , and we're in the entertainment business. We're known world wide , didn't you know that ?"

CHRISTINE : "[stares at him] NOOOOOO! How come no one told me?! My cousin is famous! :O Unbelievable!" I yelled(x

TOP : "Whoa , I thought you would know."

CHRISTINE : " [chuckles] wooow ... [ looks up ] OMG! I totally forgot! This whole time , OPPA! You didn't remind me to introduce myself! Well to them [ points to TAEYANG + DAESUNG ] Since SOMEONE here was too ... i don't know , arrogant and cocky , and maybe being a little player that he is , to realize to be nice and introduce his friends. [ refers to GD ] "

GD : " [confused] WHAT !? "

STUPID -______-

CHRISTINE : " [rolls eyes] Nevermind. [smiles] Hi! My name is Christine Kwon , but that's my American name that people in California call me. You guys can call me Eun Ri like TOP oppa does(: "

I pulled my right hand out for them to shake , and it seemed like this guy with orange-ish hair took the shake first.

DAESUNG : "Nice to meet you Eun Ri , I'm DaeSung!" the guy said coming with a HUGE smile stretched across his face.

YEAH , HUGE! He was a big smiler fersure :D 
AHAHA I wonder ... DOES IT HURT ? 0.o 
HMMM ...

I smiled , taken back by the huge acquaintance [: 
[ ^^ did that really make sense ? :| ]

I slided over to the next guy and pulled out my hand , he was wearing a white cap with the word in red , "HYPE" on it.

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/071129bigbang-taeyang.jpg

I thought it was really good-looking. The cap. 
NOT HIM , since he was looking down the whole time.

MAN , I just hope he'd look up at me and shake my hand.

CHRISTINE : "UM .. HI ? My name is Christine Eun Ri, KWON. And you are?" I asked , feeling a little uncomfortable by my impatience.

SHY GUY : "UH... my name .. is ... um .. YOUNG-BA-BAE." He stuttered.

BUT !

Suddenly , he finally removed one of his hands from his neck and one out of his pocket and quickly them by his sides like a soldier would when they see their captain.