Kirk

You walk down the halls of the enterprise down to the medbay, not that you wanted to be there but more because your arm was hanging a couple of centimetres lower than it should do and it was taking all your strength not to screen out in pain. "y/n what did you do this time?" asks the begrugded doctor standing at the entrance. "Slipped off a pipe and tried grabbing onto a catwalk and fell some more." you reply through clenched teeth "let's get you on a bed." Is all Bones says shaking his head.

"Bones is it true y/n fell?" asks a panicked Jim, the two of you weren't together, considering he was currently off with 'Jim Kirks random space slut no. 274'. The two of you did however have some sort of friendship, not as close as Bones and Jim. "Over there Jim." Bones says before walking of leaving Jim in the medbay alone with his ' friend'.

"Hey Jimmy." you say sloppy easier compared to earlier thanks to the help of painkillers and Dr McCoys legendary hands fixing your shoulder. "Hey y/n and how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Jimmy?" "Dunno probably a few more Jimmy." you say smirking causing the two of you too busy out laughing.

"So what did happen to your arm?" Jim asks as the laughter shows down. "Dislocated my shoulder fixing your damn ship." you reply "I died fixing it so I think I win." he says looking to the floor. "Okay and what does the winner want as his reward?" you joke. "A kiss?" he says smiling but his eyes were still locked to the ground. You must his head up, cupping his face in your hand and gently place your lips on his lips. Where the two of you expect to feel nothing, you both feel fireworks and love.

"I love you y/n, I've loved you since the day I met you, and I've wanted to do that since the first day I made you smile." Jim says looking his eyes into yours. "I love you too Jim." you say back before kissing him again.