Part 14

In the Morning

Jessie POV

I awoke to the smell of bacon and pancakes, and as my eyes opened I noticed a half naked Demi standing in front of me.

“Well good morning” I said groggily.

“Morning baby” Demi replied kneeling down to give me my plate of food.

“You didn’t have to make breakfast”

“I kind of did, since the things you did for me and to me last night” Demi replied laughing.

“Mmm you’re right I do deserve this, I did have you screaming” I sent Demi a wink before taking the first bite.

She nearly choked on her food laughing.

~

“Wait he’s there already?! I thought I had until Christmas morning tomorrow?” I replied angrily at the lady on the phone.

“Sorry Ms. Rose things must have gotten mixed up here”

“Ok well I guess that’s fine, see you guys soon”

I hung up the phone and walked into the house. I got Demi a little surprise for Christmas, I was supposed to get him very early in the morning tomorrow but I am getting him a day earlier. It was good timing though, Demi had woken up super early to work out and then she had to go to the studio, which she’d be staying there until 11 and I’d have the surprise by then. I spent the day cleaning and shopping for supplies. I checked the clock and it was around 8 pm, guess I should be on my way.

An hour later

I finally arrived at the terminal after getting lost twice, I had to meet the lady at her private plane at LAX since she was flying in.

“Jessie! Nice to see you!” The lady shouted over the plane’s engines, walking over to me.

“You as well”

“So I’m guessing you want to see him? Ah! Here he comes” She said and I almost cried at how cute he was.

“Oh my god he’s adorable! Demi is going to love him” I exclaimed watching the tiny white puppy get carried out of the plane.

“I’m glad! He’s a few months old but we have begun potty training but still be careful around expensive carpets” She added laughing before handing me him.

“Haha will do, thank you very much, and enjoy the rest of your night”

“You too! We’ll keep in touch”

I walked back to my car with him in my arms, I had bought a carry bag for him for when Demi travels.

~

I walked back into the house at about 10, and turned on some Christmas music. The tree was set up and I made hot chocolate for Demi and I. After being bored out of my mind for close to an hour I finally heard a car pull into the driveway. We sat at the Christmas tree and I anxiously awaited Demi.

“Baby I’m home lets cuuudlee”

Her voice instantly brought a smile to my face.

“In here Dems” I replied

I heard her quiet footsteps coming closer and once she turned the corner a smile lit up her face. At first she glanced at the tree, and then down at me, our eyes locked. I let the dog out from behind me and Demi’s eyes fixated on him.

“Jessie? Whos is this?” Demi asked smiling as she bent down to greet him.

“Yours”

“You’re kidding”