Part 16

|| I'm SO SO sorry I've been shitty at updating, but here's the new part! Hope you enjoy! ||

Marissa POV

"Demi! Open up please! Talk to me." I shouted at the door.It's been a month since what happened with Jessie, but Demi has been locked up in her house and I've tried every day to talk to her but she has only let me in once.

"Look maybe we should just come back, she obviously doesn't want to see anyone" Westley said as he pulled me away from the door I was banging on.

"No Westley I won't let her do this to herself, not again. I'm getting in there no matter what. Have you talked to Jessie at all?"

"I've tried calling but I have no idea where she is. I don't want to bother her at work but I might drop by later tonight or I don't know I just want this to be over with."

"What the fuck was Jessie thinking? I saw Demi she was pretty banged up, I mean Jessie pushed her into a glass table and then just left her there." I said getting angrier talking about it.

"It wasn't Jessie, well it was Jessie but not the real her. This has affected her badly and something just came over her, we can't hold this over her it's probably killing her inside knowing what she did."

"Whatever, I just need to see her"I tried again and finally the door slowly opened up. At first glance you wouldn't even be able to see that was Demi, she looked so, broken.

"Hey Dems, can I come in?" I calmly asked.She nodded slowly and I followed her in, Westley stayed a bit behind in case she didn't want him here.

"How are you doing?" I don't even know why I asked that, her house was a mess, and it looked like she hadn't taken a shower in days.

"Great, been writing new music and just taking time off. How are you?" She asked with a somewhat cheerful voice.Before I could answer she noticed Westley standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just came to check up on you, Marissa and I have been worried." He explained.

"Well as I said I'm great no need to worry"

"Look let's go upstairs and get you washed up, and maybe take you out to eat" I said taking Demi with me upstairs; and she didn't refuse which was a good sign.As we walked into her bedroom all the pictures of Jessie had been broken or turned over. Any clothes left of hers were in a garbage bags, it was like she was never here.

I got the shower ready for Demi and waited in the bedroom for when she got out. It was quite sad, Demi loved her and I know for a fact still loves her but you can tell she is in a great amount of pain. I just wonder how Jessie is coping.

Jessie POV

"Another one please" I slurred slamming my glass down.

"Sorry miss but I think you've had enough" The blurry figure responded, sliding my glass away from me.I swiped the cup back and shoved it in front of their face.

"I said another" I answered back angrily.

"And I said no. Look do you want me to call you a cab?"

"No I'm fine, I just um need some air" I swung my legs off of the stool, and planted my feet on the ground. I grabbed a hold of the counter top but that wasn't enough support as my body quickly slammed onto the floor. I heard a few laughs coming from another table but decided to ignore it, just as I was trying to pull myself up a hand reached out in front of me.