Part 11

“Ow fuck that burns!” Jessie shouted at me.

“I know but babe I have to clean your head”

It took longer than expected trying to clean up Jessie’s head because of all of her squirming. Once we finished we sat in an uncomfortable silence while on the floor packing up Jessie’s clothes. She was leaving early because she had her police training to do back in L.A.

“Are you sure you’re okay Demi?” Jessie asked trying to make eye contact with me but I continued to pack.

Jessie POV

I was worried about Demi, I mean she must be dealing with a lot of emotions because of Wilmer. And even though I was a little upset over the events of today I needed to push them aside for her.

“Demi? Please answer me”

Her eyes finally met mine and a small tear fell from it. I didn’t waste any time to wrap her in my arms. We stayed there for a minute before I felt her pull away.

“Honestly no I’m not”

It was so clear that she was holding back the rest of her tears.

“You know you can tell me anything and you don’t have to hold back any feelings you have? Demi please open up to me, I care about you more than anyone else in this whole world”

She was about to speak but her tears beat her, they poured down her face and once again we were back in each other’s arms. I rubbed her back and head trying to calm her down the best I could. My shirt was starting to get wet from all of her tears and it felt like my heart was shattering, it killed me to see Demi in this much pain. We sat there for a little while, and I just listened to Demi’s breaths slow down. She removed her head from my shoulder and a pair of dark gloomy eyes met mine.

“Talk to me” I whispered.

“Whatever you’re feeling tell me, don’t worry if makes sense or not”

She took a large inhale before starting to talk.

“I feel guilty. Mostly because of what happened with Wilmer, but I know I hurt you. I feel guilty, because when I was with Wilmer he always made me feel safe and whenever I was with him I was home, and I felt that with him today. But you, you make me feel so many different emotions at once. Scared, because I don’t want to lose you, and I’m scared of how quickly I am falling for you, but safe, because of the way you protect me, fight for me, and I know you’re always there for me, and that you’d never hurt me. Extremely happy, I’ve never been happier than I am right now with you. When Wilmer left me it was so quick and unexpected he took everything with him, he broke my heart, I opened up so much with him and I was so in love with him and he just took all the happiness away from me. When he showed up all those feelings came rushing back because I never got closure, I’m sorry I acted the way I did.”

I couldn’t find the right words to reply so I sat there. I don’t care about Wilmer even if it does bug me that she is still a little hung up on him but I understand completely. I’m not going to leave just because of one little incident, she gave me time to get over Katelyn so I will do the same.

“Pl-please say something” Demi stuttered out.

“Demi thank you for telling me that, I really appreciate it. I don’t care about him I know you’re feelings towards me are strong and so are mine.  You gave me the time to get over Katelyn and I will give you all the time you need to get over him, if you want that, if you want to go back to him then, I don't know, all I want is for you to be happy”

Our eyes connected, and her head tilted in close enough for our lips to be slightly touching. My eyes were closed as I felt a cold hand reach behind to my neck, pushing our lips together. A slow rhythm formed between our lips, and  Demi’s cheeks were wet against my face.

“I don’t want to be with anyone else other than you” Demi whispered as she pulled away slightly, her breath falling onto my lips.

I pulled her back into one more kiss, but our moment was interrupted by a knocking on the door.

“Come in” Demi replied rolling her eyes.

Dianna and Eddie walked into the room.

“How are you guys doing? And I’m referring to the events that occurred recently, with um Wilmer” Dianna asked.

Demi and I exchanged looks, she looked a little uneasy so I decided to answer for her.

“Better, but we’re still dealing with it. Thank you for asking.” I answered grabbing Demi’s hands, her smile was confident but her eyes told a whole different story.

“Good good, well we’ll see you girls early in the morning have a good sleep” Eddie said.

“Thank you, you as well”

I looked back at Demi, and thought of anything I could do to relax her. I let go of her hand and made my way to the bathroom, after searching the cabinets I found a bottle of lavender bubble bath. I turned the tap on and walked back to Demi.

“Come with me” I said extending my arm out to help her up.

She didn’t say anything but grabbed my hand and I led her to the bathroom. She stood there as I added the bubbles and stopped the water.

“You’re having a bath”

“Why, do I stink?” Demi asked seriously.

“A little, plus I want you to relax” I answered letting out a laugh, which caused Demi to smile.

“Fine, but I’m too lazy to take off my clothes”

“Well I have no problem with assisting you”

I slowly lifted up her oversized shirt, then moved to her shorts and removed those. All that was left was her bra and thong, I reached around her body and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I took a second to take in the sight before me and then took of her thong.

“Baby, my eyes, up here” Her seductive voice caused my eyes to peel away from her body to her eyes.

“Really? I’m pretty sure they are down there” Demi laughed at my response before stepping into the bath.

I took an audible gulp before turning around making my way back to the room, but stopped dead in my tracks once Demi spoke.

“And where do you think you’re going?”