chapter 11

Hello readers, i want to do something different for a chance and i am going to write part of this chapter from the Queen and Kings POV. i hope you all dont mind and you are okay with it. I dont know why i just feel like writing a chapter like this.

The Queen

That stupid little girl, who on earth does she think she is. running off like that when we have so much work to do. Making my way towards my husband i see that he is talking to my future son-in-law.

"My Queen," my king says, "How are you feeling this morning?" I can tell by the look on his face that he has bad news and does not wish to tell me it at this moment.

"I am fine my King. What is the plan for bring our dauther home?" He looks over at my soon to be son in law telling him to leave. We both walk to the front garden, at this time of year everything is in full bloom. All the trees and flowers. My mother loved her flower beds.

"As of right now we will be making a trip to another packs boards to surch for her. There are not that many packs left to search. i am sure we will find her soon my dear. Its only a matter of time." He smiles at me. Even though he is not my mate is still love him in a way.

"Alright, I will just take a walk around the yard while i wait for you to get the men ready for the next trip." I watch him walk away talking to some of our men. I often wonder what my life would be like if i had choisen to be with my true mate.

                                                                      20 years ago

_________

I am so sorry readers I was use rereading my book because I want to edit it and something happened to the chapter and over half of it has been deleted so I'm going to have to try and remember it to rewrite it.

04-28-16