Chapter 7

Okay my readers I forgot that I had written this chapter before the last one and things didn't match up, so for the sake of not rewriting the last chapter because i really like it I wanted to have this small chapter that is taking place before the guys got back from school. That why what's going to happen will have more of an effect like it was meant to.

I am so sorry for the confusion and I will make sure that i don't make this mistake in the future. And Part of this conversation was meant to take place when Matt asked her what happened but that didn't happen in the chapter so please just go with it.

Happy reading!!!! 

_____________________________________

"yeah you're probable right." he says.

"Look here is something i am only going to tell you once." This got in attention and his face held a serious look. "no matter what. I.. AM ALWAYS RIGHT!" i yelled raising my voice a bit. "Even if i am  wrong. I'm right." Matt busted into laughter, and kissed me on the forehead. "Whats so funny?

"You sound like my mother and how she would always tell me dad that. One night when they got into this huge fight over why what my mother did was the right thing, she looked over to me and said 'this is to save you in the future, never tell your mate she's wrong or you'll ended up on the choirs, that's were you father will be sleeping tonight.' It was so freaking funny. At least i know know what she meant." 

You need to ask our mate why he is so hatefully towards the royal? My wolf suddenly said to me. I knew what she was getting at. This was the best chance to ask since he was in such a good mood. 

You know this is also a good time to asks about his parents. I told her.

That may be true but i thing that if you want to know why this pack wants to kill you you should at least know that reason why. Deep down i knew she was right.

"Can i ask you something? and i mean an actually question." i asks.

"Yeah shoot."

"What happened with..... to your parents? If you don't mind me asking." he let out a deep sigh and i felt his grip on me tighten.

"Well you know how our pack hates the royal." I only nodded instead of saying yes. "Well we have been fighting for years before it became calm. It was shortly after my sixth birthday when they attacked. At the time our pack was weaker then theirs because of a fire that we had that had killed 30 to 40 of our best fighters. My mother and father said that they would go with them as prisons of war if they left the back alone."

"So wait. Are you telling me that you took over the pack at the rip age of six." I couldn't believe what he was telling me.

"Yeah i did, it was hard but i manage thanks to the help of Nancy she was my godmother and she helped me out a lot. i don't know what i would have done with out she help." I felt horrible. Now i understand why he hates me family so much.

"Do you think that they are still alive?" I asked him hopeful. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I want to believe that they are but i don't know. Its been 19 years. Even if they were alive and that they were able to get away some how i douth that they would ever recognize me. I am i look nothing nor do i act like me old self. I changed so much over they years its not even funny."

"Hey. look of choirs they would be able to tell it was you. You have grow up into such a strong and handsome man. You were able to lead your pack with dignity and strength. I don't know a person in the wold who would have been able to do what you did." he only smiles at me. God his smile is to die for.