chapter 14

Queen

My meeting with my son didn't last long for I needed to get back to my kingdom as quickly as possible for I needed to find my daughter. There are many times I wish I could have had her with Allen and that that stupid prince, well king now bur that's all in the past.

My son knows that Allen is his father and he know about being a wolf and what is happening but he knows nothing about his half sister and what I plan on doing. I know if he knew he would protect her and her mate no matter what the cost. But I must do this it's thr only way.

"My queen." Says my husband as I make may way into the throne room. "We are already to leave we were just awaiting you."

"Good time to find out where that servent hid our daugther."

Matt

I know she has to be out here somewhere. I needed to find her before he gets herself even more hurt, I don't know what I would do with out her. We have just finished searching on the far end of the pack boards and she's no where to be seen.

"Alpha she must be at the other end we have looked everywhere else but there." On of my pack members tells me.

"Than what are we waiting for find your Luna." I don't think I have ever ran this fast before. I can feel myself getting closer to her, at the same time I could feel someone else close to my mate, many other wolfs but they aren't Rouge it's a pack.. No the royal pack if they hurt my mate I'll kill them.

Kathleen

I don't have to turn around to see that Matt is right behind me but in front of me is the royal pack. My mother and father brought half of the royal army with them, Matt's pack doesn't stand a chance.

"Kathleen!" My wolf wines at the sound of her mate, his voice so broken and scared. And it was all my fault,

"Matt you need to stay away, they'll kill you." I tell him throw the mind link. I can feel that he stopped runing, he stood only a few yards behind me.

"Who, who will kill me love?" He sounds so scared.

"My parents."

"Who are your parents?" I felt him take a few steps forward closes to me.

"I ran out of time to tell you, I tried to tell you so many times but I was scared. The hate you have of the royal family, their pack. My pack it scared me you scared me." I know my words hurt him but it's the truth. "You have to understand that I love you and I would neve hurt you, but with not telling you who I really am all I did was hurt you.... Matt my mother and father are thr king and queen.... I'm the missing princess.

Matt

what she said can't be true, she can't be the princess... The princess us my mate...

I don't care. My wolf yells at me. She our mate our other half we need her and she needs us... I know my wolfs words are the truth but she lied to me... I feel betrayed. I'm angry at myself for scaring her I never want to scared my mate.

"Kathleen I love you. Even though I hate your family more than I can explan I still love you. But to tell you the truth a very very very small part of me doesn't but I know it's only because you never told me before now. You are my mate and you where giving to me for a reason. I love you Kathleen no matter who you are."

Kathleen

His words send tears to my eyes, he loves me and really me why was I so stupid and scared I should have just told him from the beginning but I can't change any of that now.

My mother walks out in front of the royal army. She looks different, she looks sad but I can't tell why.

"Mother." She looks suprise to see me.

"Kathleen what are earth are you doing here? I was told that the filthy servent that helped you excap was here." She tells me.

"Her name is Anna, she was my best friend and the only person who told me anything. I never knew that you and father were so blood thirsty. Killing any attacking other packs what kind of king and Queen are you."

"Her name was Anna." Matt walk up next to me

"Yes it was and she was such a beautiful person. Actually you remind me of her. Why do you ask." I know it's stupid taking to Matt like there is nothing wrong.

"My sisters name is Anna." Suddenly every think make sense the reason why I see Anna when I look at him, the reason why I though it knew his parents.

"Matt your parents are alive." He looks at me in disbelief. "And your sister she... she's dead and it's all my fault." Before Matt could say anything my mother chimed in.

"So your the Alpha of this pack. Thr last time I saw you you where just a boy. My dear Kathleen who is this boy to you?" Matt pulls me toward him, placing me behind him.

"I'm her mate and if you enter my land it will be the start of a war." I don't think I have ever heard Matt speak like this before, but I feel so safe right now as if nothing could hurt me.

"You have no right to speak to your queen like that. You will give me back my daughter." Matt moves in front of me blocking my view completely with his body. Why thr hell is he so much bigger than me.

"Queen you are no Queen of mine. You stole my whole family from me and no you are trying to take away my mate. What kind of queen does that to her people. All you care about is power." I rest my for head on Matt's back trying so hard no to shift and attack my mother, I mean she is my mother I still love her but she wants to ruin my life.

"Would you like to see your family again." Dead silence, that's all there is. What kind of question is that of chose he wants to see his family again why wouldn't he.

Pokeing my head out from behind Matt I watch as royal army member pull on sliver chains, at the end of the chains Anna's mother and father. Matt's mom and dad. They look so sad yet extremely happy at the same time. They have suffered with the lose of there little girl but and able to see their little boy. I wanted so badly to run into their arms crying over thr lose of my best friend.

"Mom, Dad." They look up and smile at their son. Someone pulls on the sliver chains causing Matt to let out a deep growal. "Let them go." He says throw clenched teeth.

"I have a deal to be made and in this deal I will even spar the life of your dear mate Kathleen." Stepping out from behind Matt to face my mother.

"What kind of deal mother."

"If you come willing back with me I will give you your mates parents back, and if your mate promise to never try to take you back I won't make you kill him." She says smiling.

"And if I say no what will you do mother." She takes a step forward.

"If you refuse i will start killing your mates pack membes and than move on to kill your mates mother than father till you kill your mate. Its really an easy choice my dear all you have to do is come with me and everyone lives including your mate refuse and everyone dies and you still come with me. Its not really that hard of a decision."

--------------------

So like mother like daughter. Tell me what you think PLEASE and maybe vote. And thanks for reading it means a lot to me.

I am so mad right now I was about to post this chapter and the next one but the chapter is gone all that I wrote last night so now I have time rewrite the next two chapters... I think I am going to cry...