1- The Story Begins

Corrin

Oh boy. Today is going to be quite busy. It's only morning, but god I already feel so overwhelmed. I just enrolled at a boarding school, and today I'm supposed to go. And the first day of school is tomorrow. I have to be there in a few hours, and I haven't even started packing yet.

"Corrin! Are you done yet?!"

"Yep, almost!" That was a lie, I'm not even close.

I'm really dreading going to boarding school if you couldn't tell. But instead of getting up to pack, I just laid back down. And that's when my brother walked in.

"Hey! You ready to... go..?" My brother Ryoma looked around my room with a shocked expression. "You really don't want to go, do you?"

"Of course I don't. I have to live in a small room! With someone else! That doesn't even sound the slightest bit appealing." That's right when I realized I wasn't getting out of this.

And so I was off.

————————————

About 2 hours have passed and I have finally got up and packed my stuff. Just as I was walking out to my car, I was stopped.

"So... you're just gonna head out without saying goodbye?" I turn around to see my brother Takumi, along with Ryoma and my two sisters, Hinoka and Sakura.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." I run up to my family and give them all hugs.

I wave goodbye to all of them as I shut the door.

Senior year at a new school, huh? This is gonna be quite the experience.

————————————

After 3 hours of driving, I finally arrived.

"S.S. Brothers Boarding School, supposedly the best high school in the area. Yeah we'll see about that."

I usually really like school. I like to learn new things and I actually find it fun at times. Crazy, right? But one problem that I've always had is that I never really knew anyone. So I already don't know anyone at my old school, but at least I'm used to the place. Now it's just an entirely new experience with entirely new people. But who knows, I may make some friends.

I walked into the school and to the left was the main office.

"Hey you!" I turn to my left to see a man sitting at his desk.

"Hey, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah. My name is Corrin Grey, I uh... just enrolled here."

"Oh, well welcome to S.S. Brothers! I'm principal Sakurai." He greeted me before going back on his computer. "Alrighty Miss Corrin, your dorm room issss... 215. And your roommate is... oh... it's Lucina Lowell. Uh yeah, she's a pretty nice young lady. I'm suurrre you two will get along. Alright, here's your key, have a nice day!"

"You too sir!"

"Oh god..."

I leave the school building and make my way to the dorm building. "Room two-fifteen... there it is!"

I unlock the door and open it to see my room. It's a bit larger than I imagined. There are two decent sized beds, one on one side of the room, and one on the other side. The bed to my right was raised higher with a desk under it and the one to my left was placed horizontally, and in between the beds was another desk. And to the left when I first walk in is the bathroom, which is also a bit better than I imagined.