Synopsis

"We can't be together."

She said while looking at me, after waiting for eight long hours here. I was hoping for a good answer when she called me. Instead of this! She wants to see me just to tell me this?!

"I'm sorry Soyeon, we just can't. You know my father, he's a powerful m-"

"That's b*llshit!" I stop her.

I couldn't take any word she was trying to say. I saw her teary- eyed and I went soft again. I wanted to comfort her but I am hurting too! What I am hearing is breaking my heart into pieces.

"If you love me, you will fight for me. That's what you told me right?" I asked, now I'm getting emotional, so is she.

"Then what is this? Huh?" I asked her again and that made her teary and sob even more.

"Tell me, where you really loved me? All the promises you make, was it a lie?" she cries even harder with what I asked.

She cried and sobbed continuously but there was no answer. She doesn't speak and can't even look at me.

"Yuqi, please answer me." I said and that made her look at me, our eyes met and it made my heart ache. Her eyes are swollen now and tears are streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry." she said then started walking away, I wanted to stop her but I couldn't.

I can't lift up my feet to follow her. I wanted to shout her name so she would stop walking but I couldn't. There is no voice or any noise.

Just a deafening sound that shatters me into pieces.

©MindIsNotDead