Chapter VII

Soyeon woke up with a heavy feeling on her body. She looks and sees Yuqi on top of her asleep while hugging her. She pushed Yuqi lightly off her body, the other one slightly groaned but still lay on her side and continued to sleep.

She looked at Yuqi again and she remembers what happened last night. She bit her lip after thinking about it. Soyeon sits on the bed and looks at Yuqi again she brushes her hair and leans to give her a kiss on the head before she stands up and goes straight to the bathroom.

When Soyeon closed the bathroom door exactly, Yuqi opened her eyes. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep again but her phone rang, as much as she didn't want to she still answered the call she reached her phone on the side table and answered it without looking at the caller name.

"Hello?" she said in a sleepy tone.

"It looks like I disturbed your sleep, are you resting well Yuqi?" a deep voice of a man said.

Yuqi sits in bed after hearing those voices and it is the only reason she looks at the caller ID, it makes her close her eyes after seeing that it's her father. Then she returned the phone to her right ear before saying.

"Why did you call this early? You're still working hard aren't you?" she said mocking the old man.

He laughed a little before answering her.

"Yes I am and I'm in a good condition after all. How about you? I'm guessing you still need some rest after the punishment you've received." he said and sighed before saying.

"How I wish I am there by your side to take care of you." he said before laughing again.

Yuqi didn't speak again, she gritted her teeth in anger. This man really, he can hurt his daughter without blinking and can mock her afterwards.

"What do you want?" she asked seriously this time.

"I called to remind you about the mission." he said.

"What about it?" she asked again.

"Well, I've changed my mind. You only have two days to do that or else I'll cut the agreement." he said, and it made Yuqi furious.

"You f*ck*ng bastard! You can't do this to me!" she shouted angrily but unexpectedly her tears started to get heavy.

"Calm down Yuqi, calm down." her father said teasingly with a small laugh at the end.

"I own the agreement so I have the right to do what I want with it." he said.

Yuqi is mad now from what she hears, she closed her fist and the hand holding the phone got numb from squeezing it.

"You do what we planned, and I'll let you off as easy as that. You can even keep that woman and your mother and do whatever the hell you wish to do in your life as long as I have what I want." he said.

She didn't answer, a short silence before she heard her father sighed and spoke again. "I don't know what's with that woman that you can't be tamed anymore since you saw her."

She didn't answer, she just listened to what he had to say about Soyeon.

"Four years ago, I could easily kill her if I wanted to." he said and that made Yuqi answer back.

"But you didn't, because you can't." she said, the short sentence made the man on the other line furious.

"Because they keep sticking their noses in our business!" he shouted.

"Tell this to Kim Minnie, she should be careful or one wrong move I won't let her pass. Even the slightest mistake!" he said and it made Yuqi smile.

He said it himself, he can't touch Soyeon because of Minnie. How she wishes he knows that Soyeon is important to Shuhua too, she's sure that he will wet his pants in fear.