Chapter III

Yuqi brings her back to the room she's occupying, after she enters the room she looks at Yuqi who is still outside near the door. She then leaned on the door and crossed her arm before speaking.

"Take a rest for now, I'm sure you're tired of what happened. I just need to fix things. I'll call you for lunch." Yuqi said to her. She didn't answer her, she just looked at Yuqi's eyes, a minute or two Yuqi straightened her back and reached the doorknob.

She started to slowly close the door. Soyeon quickly walks to the door and grabs the other side of the doorknob. It stopped closing and Yuqi looked at her.

"Why? Do you need anything?" she asked her. Soyeon nods and opens the door completely.

"I wanna talk." Soyeon said while looking at her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yuqi asked her again. Soyeon walks close to her, grabs her arm and pulls her inside the room.

She even closed the door before walking to her bed to sit down, Yuqi did the same thing she sat next to her on her right side. Soyeon looked at Yuqi's eyes before speaking.

"I know you're a mafia boss, I mean the last time we saw that's what painted on your mind. I just know a few details about being a mafia like what I am seeing right now..." she stops a bit and sighed before continuing.

"But I didn't understand a thing, I didn't understand what happened earlier. I didn't understand why they were targeting me, who was that person, why did he point at me?.." she paused again.

"I just came here to work Yuqi... just to make music, why does it have to be like this?" she rants, her voice starts to raise, that's why she stops and calms herself. Yuqi on the other hand remained silent.

"I wanna go home, I'm so tired of this. I've just seen people die in front of me.." she said now, in a very calm tone.

"I'm not used to this..." she added while looking at Yuqi's eyes yet the woman didn't say anything. It took her a full minute before saying something.

"I'm sorry." was all Yuqi responded, she nodded a bit as well.

"I'll take care of your papers, I'll send you to Korea now. I'm really sorry." was all Yuqi said before standing up, she bid her goodbye and walked to the door again. This time Yuqi quickly closed the door without looking back.

Soyeon was dazed, she was expecting Yuqi to explain some things like what she asked earlier but no.

She chooses to keep her in the dark, Yuqi chooses not to tell Soyeon anything and it makes her think that it's Yuqi's cowardness again, just like what she did to her a few years ago. Leaving her hanging, just like that.

AFTERNOON CAME and Soyeon is ready to leave. She has already packed her things. It's not really a mess but she gets it ready. She didn't go outside her room. She just waited from morning until now, her lunch just got served by a maid in her room.

While waiting for Yuqi to call her about her flight, she contacted the manager to set a meeting before she go to the airport, but the manager told her that the person Song Yuqi called them to cut her agreement in exchange of large amount of money as cover of damage in contract and they accepted it.

It shocks her but she's really thankful to Yuqi, she can't rest not just because of their conversation but a few things like her contract. Soyeon checks the wall clock inside the room and it's around three in the afternoon. She called Soojin while waiting for Yuqi to knock on the door. It took two rings for Soojin to pick up.

"Soyeon, sorry I was doing something earlier." Soojin said.

"Hey, did I disturb you?" she asked.

"Nah, not that much I was doing something but I already finished it off. So why do you call?" Soojin asked her. Soyeon bit her lip before answering.