Chapter IV

It's a very cold, dark and scary place but Soyeon managed to wait there patiently, this is their meeting place after all if she goes to another place Yuqi will find her and they may not meet each other when that happens.

She waits patiently and when she's getting scared she would just think of Yuqi's happy face when she sees her then her mood will light up immediately. Soyeon looked at her phone for a hundred times yet there was no sign of Yuqi.

She opened the mail and sent Yuqi a short message again, telling her that she's in their meeting place already waiting for her. After she sent it she slid her phone in the back pocket of her pants and hugged herself when a cold wind blew on her. She's wearing a fur coat yet the cold is still embedding her body.

She breathes on her hand and rubs it thinking that it would help it to warm her hands, now she's regretting that she didn't put gloves on before coming here.

Minutes and hours had passed, still no sign of Yuqi, Soyeon was already freezing to death. Her body was shaking already as she sat on the pavement and curled down.

She opens her phone again but no response at all then her phone dies too. It made her curse a bit.

"Yuqi- yah, where are you?" Soyeon unknowingly states while looking around.

Then there is a bus stop on the other side of the road. There are only a few bus stops in this place because it's kind of dark. Thinking it would be Yuqi, she abruptly stands up and a big smile is quickly drawn to her face. The bus moves again and there she is, Yuqi wearing a thick coat too.

Looking at her, Soyeon waved her hands to Yuqi. While Yuqi walks towards her, because she is so happy to see her again Soyeon didn't even recognize the expression on Yuqi's face. When they got near to each other, she lifted her arm and hugged Yuqi tight. Her smile never leaves her face.

"Yah! I waited here since five in the afternoon. You said you'll meet me up before six. Why are you late Yuqi?" She complains to her girlfriend. She then lets go of her and smiles at her again but there's something wrong with Yuqi.

She's not looking in her eyes, instead Yuqi's looking around, she looks wary and expression is annoyed and her eyes are a bit red.

"Yuqi, what's wrong?" She asked her and it made the girl look into her eyes.

"We need to talk." Yuqi said seriously to her, she wants to laugh at her because she still look not serious, this is new to her. Her Yuqi is a very playful and funny person.

"What do you want to talk about? Ow! Before that can we go to the coffee shop? It's kinda cold here." she said.

Yuqi looked at her face and grabbed both of her hands. It's like ice because it was super cold. Then next thing Yuqi did was to take off her coat and wrap it on her.

"Aissh! You'll get cold Yuqi!" she scolded her but Yuqi didn't listen and kept on wrapping it on her body.

"Soyeon, I'm sorry." Yuqi said seriously after fixing the coat on her. She got confused then she responded.

"Why are you sorry? Is it about you being late? That's okay, I forgive you now, let's go to the café. We'll catch a cold here–"

"We can't be together." Yuqi cut her off.

"I'm sorry." Soyeon woke up with that soft voice, saying those phrases. Then she felt a hand caressing her hair. She quickly sat still after she realized that Yuqi was awake already, their eyes met.

"Yuqi, how are you? Are you still hurt? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" she asked continuously.

She holds Yuqi's hands too. It's been forty- eight hours since Yuqi fell asleep because she was beat up so badly.