Chapter X

"What are you doing here?" Soyeon asked but no one spoke, when she woke up earlier to drink some water she found out that all of her friends were in her condominium.

She was shocked but the others were way more shocked when they found out that she'd been drinking the whole night.

"It's so early, what are you all doing here?" she asked them again.

And continues to walk in front of the refrigerator to get some cold water, her head hurts too. She was thinking about taking medicine when Miyeon walked near her.

She gave Miyeon a questioning look, then the other one just handed her a small white envelope. She accepts it and looks at the other one who's currently staring at her too.

"What's this?" She asked and started opening the envelope.

No one answered her again, but she didn't heed them any attention anymore. She quickly opens it and reads what's inside. It's a ticket, to be precise a plane ticket going back to China.

"What is this?" Soyeon still asks after knowing what's inside.

"You need a vacation," Shuhua shortly responded to her.

She looked at Shuhua and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean vacation? And I would like to accept this but why in China?" She asked them again.

Shuhua breathes heavily before answering her.

"To be honest, Yuqi's mom wants to talk to you. And yeah, funeral honor for Yuqi." Shuhua said with a straight face.

"And you call that a vacation? Seriously y'all do is to hurt me."

She said bitterly and walked near the dining table where Soojin, Shuhua and Minnie are sitting. She then slammed the envelope on the table, and looked at Shuhua directly.

"I refuse to go there.. Please leave my house." she said and left them in the kitchen.

"Soyeon.," Soojin called her with a faint voice but she didn't listen and walked straight to her room again.

When she enters her room she breathes heavily because she felt a pang of pain in her chest. Her body became heavy after the conversation. She walks near the bottle of alcohol scattered on the floor and sits again, she checks each bottle if there is any alcohol left on but there's none.

She grabs her phone on the side table to look at the time, it's just four in the morning. Her head still aches but she decided to go outside so she stood up and quickly took her coat, car keys and her wallet.

She then got outside her room again, she managed to walk near the door without passing the kitchen so she quickly got outside the unit then started walking to the elevator.

When the elevator opened she entered and pushed the button to the ground floor, it took her minutes before she reached the parking lot. She stepped outside the elevator and started walking to her car but she felt like someone was following her.

She stopped walking and looked at her back just to see no one was there, so she turned her back and started walking again until she felt again that there was a person behind her.

She didn't stop walking, instead she almost ran to her car and when she neared her car door she tried to open it immediately with keys in her hands.

But a soft cloth was pressed against her nose and mouth. She felt the person hug her from the back too, she tried to fight the person until she felt dizziness and darkness swallowed her sight.

"DO you think our plan will work?" a soft tone asked Shuhua from behind, so she turned her back and faced the person.

"Of course, I planned it well. I always succeed." she said without any hesitation in her tone. So the person just smiled sweetly at Shuhua.