School bathrooms (frank iero x reader smut)

Hmm.. short shorts.. fishnets.. cut up band shirt.. striped gloves.. perfect!

I thought, picking out the stuff from my closet to wear today.
There was always this punky looking boy in my class, id figured out that his name was frank. he would do nothing but stare at me, and whenever I looked over at him he would smirk or smile at me, sometimes nod his head.
Today I felt like teasing him, we weren't technically friends nor had we ever even exchanged a "hey" or "the weather sucks, huh?"
Something like that.
But I felt like dressing a little slutty for him, see what his reaction would be.
Luckily, my parents were out of town, so they wouldn't see my slightly slutty outfit and immediately ground me.
I walked downstairs and made my usual lunch, then grabbed the books I needed.

Shit.. makeup.

I quickly ran back upstairs, into the bathroom. My makeup was just some usual black eyeliner and eyeshadow around my eyes, nothing outrageous.
I put on some black lipstick before heading back downstairs and putting on my sneakers, then heading out the door.
I walked down my crappy neighborhood, passing some old people and some of the towns crackheads.
Eventually I neared the school, I walked through the parking lot and went straight inside to my locker.
I put the books I didn't need inside, then headed off to my first class.

I walked through the boring white hallways, passing people who I could never get along with.
The hallways sucked, it looked and smelled like a hospital everywhere you went. not too weird considering our school building actually used to be a hospital in the 60's.

Once I walked into my classroom, I noticed a couple people sitting down already, including frank who was sat all the way in the back.
His feet were up on his desk while he leaned against the wall with his chair. He watched as I walked in and sat next to him.
Being in the nasty place of mind I was, I pretended to have dropped something.
I bent at the waist, making sure my ass was facing him.
He said nothing, but when I glanced over his eyes were still glued to my body and his cheeks were slightly dusted with pink.
I sat down and took out my books, grabbing my little sketchbook to draw in.

I flipped to what I thought was an empty page in my sketchbook, but instead it was frank, naked.
I quickly flipped it to an actually empty page, but when I glanced over at frank I saw him leaning in slightly and looking at the pages with a smirk plastered across his cheeks.

————————timeskip to lunch time————

I got up and walked out my classroom, i headed straight to the cafeteria and sat down at my usual table, in the corner, where nobody really sat. I liked that spot because it was secluded and thus less noisy, of course the chatter from all through the cafeteria was loud, but if I put in my earbuds I wouldn't notice.
So that's what I did, I plugged my earbuds into my MP3 player and put on some of my music, I turned it up loud enough so I couldn't hear the people talking.
I started drawing, I looked at the drawings of frank I made and immediately blushed.

God, that was so embarrassing... I hope he didn't s-

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" Someone cut off my thoughts.

Fuck fuck fuckkk..

I quickly flipped the page again, to whatever I was drawing in class.
I just nodded at him, being too embarrassed to speak to the man I had somewhat of a crush on.

"So, no friends?" He asked, pulling a can of the cheap soda, sold at our local grocery store, out of his bag.

I shook my head, trying to avoid eye contact and just doodle in my sketchbook.

"I don't scare you, right?" Frank asked, sounding a little concerned, probably because I wasn't talking.

"No- no. I'm just uh.. tired." I lied, tilting my head up slightly to nod at frank.