"What exactly is a beard?"

+Tomlinson+ (months later.)

Management called me down to talk about some serious business. I wait at the door of the flat along with the rest of the lads. We decided it would be easier for us all to be in the same flat at this time.

I hear a car pull up. I look out of the peep hole to see Paul and Paddy; our body guard that was assigned to us.

I open the door and the boys look out the door to see the vehicle that pulled up. Niall's face is in awe as he notices it is a Range Rover.

"Only Louis and Harry may come along, I'm sorry lads..." Paul says.

Harry and I walk out the for waving to the lads with Paul and Paddy following. We sit in the back seats behind them.

"What is this all about?" I ask.

"Louis and Harry we just want to say one thing we had no input into the decision that will be made in that office today..." Paddy states.

"They aren't- they aren't making me leave the band are they?" I exclaim.

"I-I-If Louis has to leave I'm quitting!" Harry shouts.

"Woah woah woah it's nothing about that!" Paul says turning into the parking lot.

"Just don't blame neither of us for what will happen in there. I will guarantee they will not fire any of you, definitely since you're all at the beginning." Paddy reassures.

"Does that mean they'll fire one of us later?" Harry exclaims.

"Just calm down the both of you! No wonder they're worried about the rumors." Paul says rolling his eyes while parking.

"What rumors?" I ask looking at Harry clueless, he just shrugs his shoulders and gives me a blank look.

"Nothing..." Paddy says, then turns back in his seat the right way.

Harry and I look at each other and shrug.

We get out and walk to the entrance and then the main lobby. The person at the front desk raises their head and opens her mouth. Paul and Paddy lead us to the office, ignoring the person trying to speak. The person at the desk shuts her mouth and goes back to her papers lying on the desk.

Paddy opens the door to the office.

"Welcome boys! Paddy will you please shut the door behind you?"

Paddy shuts the door behind him,then stands there in the door way guarding it.

"You are probably wondering why you two are here?"

Harry and I look at each other, then nod.

"Well have either of you heard of the rumors going around?"

"No sir." I say respectfully.

"People have been believing that your little bromance "Larry Stylinson" is real."

I look over at Harry with furrowed eyebrows, he ignores my look and looks at our manager. He's been acting different lately.

"So to keep your popular image, also to diss the gay rumors you two will have to stop showing your "affection" publicly."

Harry looks down and I nod.

"An addition to make the gay rumors go by faster, you will be assigned beards."

Harry pops his head up at the word beard.

"Harry, I'm pretty sure you know yours of course, as she is the Taylor Swift, you guys will meet at the Starbucks near your flat for the 'date'."

He turns his head to me, "Louis, your beard will be your former classmate, Hannah Walker."

"That won't work." I argue.

"How?"

"Everyone in my year knew Hannah and I hated each other. She probably still does and Johnny, Alex, and Daisy, definitely Daisy will know it's just a fake." I exclaim.

"What do you mean 'definitely Daisy'?"

"That was his ex-girlfriend who he's been talking to lately, Alex is dating Zayn, while Johnny is his old mate." Harry says.

"Hmm."

"I just need to ask something, what exactly is a beard?"