Goodbye to the boys on the stairs

Louis

The lads and I are packing just incase we get kicked off tonight. The least suspected people got kicked off last week, it was truly devastating to see people go.

We did the video diary last week, explaining why we were in a rush.

The show begins in an hour. That hour will consist of getting dressed. When truly, we'll just wear the same old dress code, my dress code blue,red, or khaki color pants with usually a striped shirt. To be honest, in my opinion, is horrific.

Then make up, I don't think we should be wearing make up. People should vote for our music not out appearances, not our faces. Not saying that we aren't decent or attractive looking, but they should vote for our voices.

We have fifteen minutes left. My stomach is a knot. Anything is possible now. My mind goes through every possibility, and the more possibilities I think of, the less self-esteem I have.

Now I'm sad.

We walk to the stage. We stand in our normal huddle.

They say one name, then another.

I don't want to lose them, I really can't lose the lads. Even Liam, so what we bicker back and forth,we've spent more time with each other then with our families.

"And the third finalist and last finalist is," The host says and opens a paper. "Rebecca!"

No, no, no, no, no. It's all a dream it can't be real.

I look at Simon's mouth, it's agape.

The host comes over to us, "Now boys will you continue to be a band?"

We look at each other, Niall has a scared look in his eyes and nods. I nod, then Harry, then Liam. Last but not least Zayn nods.

"This won't be the last of One Direction." Zayn says smiling.