The Interview

+Tomlinson+

Today we have an interview. Our first interview as a band, an official interview with a radio station.

This question is mine, "Louis, 'Tommochick' on Twitter- wants to know, have you ever cheated on a girl?" The interviewer asked in a serious tone with a grin on his face.

"Actually, no I haven't. My ex girlfriend actually broke up with me, thinking I was cheating." I said, my jaw clenched with my lips pursed.

Remembering that day, but not just that day; all the great memories we had with each other. Yet, she still shattered my heart.

I came out of my trance, when I felt someone's hand on my knee, "Are you okay, Louis?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Go back to the questions, please." I said, biting my lip.

Harry placed his hand on my knee, where the interviewer did. Next, he gave him a death glare.

"Actually, that was the last, appropriate question." The interviewer laughed.

Wow, our fans already have dirty minds.

•Temperance•

I've basically been 'stalking' Louis, some people say it's 'admiring from afar,' but too bad I'm not admiring.

They have an interview right now...

"Have you ever cheated on a girl?" The interviewer asked. Well, finally an interesting question.

"Actually, no I haven't. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me, thinking I was cheating." He answered, sorrow in his eyes. Faker.

He did not just call me out on this, that little arse hole.