The Break Up

+Tomlinson+

I texted Daisy, 'Come over...' Then put my phone down, it vibrated a couple seconds later, ' I need to talk to you anyways.' -Daisy. I read the text, my heart beginning to race. What if Lottie's right? She can't be... I hope not.

About twenty minutes later, the door bell rang. I opened the door and smiled. Daisy was staring at the clouds in the sky. "Why don't we take a walk?" She said, worry in her eyes. "Sure," I said, "Mum, I'll be back later!" I yelled then shut the door.

"Where we walking to?" I asked curiously. "Park." She said simply. "Oh okay." I said looking at the sky. She seems mad or upset. We walked to a bench and sat down. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked looking at down at the grass. "Us." She said looking at me. "What about us?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You've been distant, lately..." She said ignoring eye contact with me by looking at the things surrounding us. "I've been working!" I said with a hint of anger in my voice. "Working on what!" She shouted getting up, making the birds that were a couple feet away, fly away.

"You know what?!" She shouted. "What?!" I shouted back. "Go to your other girl!" She screamed. "Pardon me, but I've never, ever cheated!" I shouted defending myself of a true statement.

"Yeah, right like you don't talk to anybody from last year!" She said crossing her arms rolling her eyes. "Johnny, that's it! Why don't you go ask him, huh?" I shouted. "It's over." She shouted. I walked up close enough to whisper, "One day you're gonna wish you never left me, you're gonna want the air that I breathe..." I whispered in her ear, then walked away.