After

+Tomlinson+

I walked home and barged through the door, on the verge of tears. Mum looked at me from the couch with concern in her eyes, "What's wrong, Lou?" She asked. "Daisy broke up with him..." Lottie said then patted the seat between her and Mum.

I went over and sat between them on the edge of the couch, head in my hands. Letting the tears immediately drop to the carpet floor. Mum and Lottie rubbing my back.

I finally sat up. Letting the two actually see me cry. By the time I stopped crying, my cheeks were tear-stained. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, my ten-year old sister came home from her friend's house.

"What's wrong with bubby?" Felicite asked furrowing her eyebrows. She came over and sat on my lap. "Heartbreak, something I hope you never experience." I said then kissed her forehead.

Lottie kept rubbing my back, "Go ahead, rub it in." I said looking at her. Mum looked at us weird, "Definitely not, I was just kidding." She said looking at me with sorrow.

"How about we go out for dinner?" Mum asked, "You know I don't like special treatment, how about I take these two out for ice cream?" I said smiling. The girls smiled widely, "Sure, I'll get to cooking then." Mum said then walked to the kitchen.

"Well, let's get going!" I exclaimed grabbing my phone and wallet off the table. "Be back later!" I yelled opening the door for my sisters. I shut the door, then put one hand on Lottie's right shoulder, the other on Felicite's left.

We walked into the best ice cream parlor in Doncaster, 'Donny's Parlor.' I pulled £6 out of my wallet. "Next up!" A familiar voice called.

The cashier ended up being my best pal, Johnny. "Tommo! How have you been?"he asked excitedly, typical Johnny. "Good." I said, "So, what will the Tommo's have?" He asked cocking an eyebrow. " Two vanilla's and one chocolate." I said. He gave the cones and the receipt. "That'll be £5.50." He said I handed Lottie her chocolate and Felicite her vanilla, then handed him the money.

"So Johnny, what time is your shift over?" I asked. I need to tell someone what happened. "Actually now, "he said handing his apron to the person who came in from the back, "Why?" He asked. "Why don't you come over?" I asked, knowing Mum will be okay with it. "Erm sure, just let me call my mum." He said then pulled out his phone and dialed her number. "I'll be at Louis' house, love you-bye." He said quickly.
+ + +

It only took five minutes to walk home. I opened the door. "We're home!" I shouted and Mum came in from the kitchen. "Oh, hi Johnny, how've you been?" She asked. She likes Johnny the most of my friends, thinks he's a good influence. "Good Mrs.T, you mind if I spend the night?" Johnny asked grinning, "No problem! Go ahead!" Mum exclaimed.

"What's for dinner?" I asked still hungry, although I just ate an ice cream cone on the way. "Chicken wrapped in Parma ham." She said then walked back to the kitchen. Yes my favorite! Okay, enough with that, I need to tell Johnny what happened...