The Date

+Tomlinson+

I pull up to Daisy's house along with Zayn. We both get out to greet them like gentlemen.

We walk up and I ring the doorbell. Both of the girls standing in the door way open immediately. Wow.

I put my arm out for Daisy to take and Zayn copies the same gesture. I walk her carefully to the vehicle and open the door for her.

"Thanks Louis." She says and kisses my cheek, then gets in.

My heart flutters at the gesture and I shut the door and get in on my side. Zayn and Alex are sitting in the back having their own conversation. It's awkward between Alex and I right now. I've never ever seen her this dressed up besides for prom or graduation, I would've taken her on dates like this if I could've afforded it. But, you know with so many kids in the same house, also when I did acting lessons. I was in a telly show when I was little, but Mum still has to work.

I pull up to the restaurant, Galvin La Chapelle. The restaurant has a 4.5 rating if stars. I look at Daisy's face, I can tell she's amazed by the restaurant.

I open her door and lead her inside with Zayn and Alex behind us. An employee opens the door and bows down to us. Strange... I nod my head, so I don't seem rude.

Zayn walks up to the host and says, "Malik."

The host looks in the book and nods, then leads us to a private table in the corner of the restaurant by a stained glass window. I've never seen stained glass in a restaurant, only in a church.
I look at my surroundings and notice the scenery looks just like a church.

"Mate are you okay?" Zayn asks with a worried look.

"Does this place look like a church to you?" I ask.

"It was a church." He answers.

"Oh, thanks."

He gives me a weird look and goes back to his conversation with Alex.

"You look stunning tonight." I say to Daisy.

She blushes, "You look handsome tonight."

The waiter comes to the table, "What would you like to drink sir?"

"I'll have Tea ," I answer tapping my foot nervously.

"For you madame?" He asks Daisy.

"I'll just have water." Daisy says politely.

The waiter asks what Zayn and Alex wants then walks away.

"So how's your Mum and brother?" I ask trying to carry a conversation.

"Great. How is your Mum and sisters?"

"Fantastic." I say biting lip.

"So are you really going to stay a band?" She asks.

Something we haven't talked about yet.

"Yeah, we've actually been recording our first album since we came off the show." I tell her the news that we haven't revealed to anyone besides our families yet.

"That's interesting." She replies.

The waiter places the drinks down by us.

He takes our orders and brings the to us almost half an hour later. We eat silently and the waiter brings us the bill for Daisy's meal along with mine on the same tab.

Fifty five pounds, well then. I pull the money out of my wallet and place it on the table along with the tip.

Zayn pays for his and we leave.

"Thank you Louis for a wonderful date." Daisy thanks me.

Lights are set up and music is playing loudly. I twirl Daisy around and once she catches on she starts dancing along. When I dip her she pushes her head back and laughs. I smile and we keep dancing along to the music until the song stops.

Zayn and Alex are on the bench talking, they've been talking all night. Daisy and I walk back over to them, just in time to hear this, "Tonight has been a splendid night, Alex. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Daisy and I drop our mouths, was so not expecting this.

Alex's hands cover her mouth and shakes her head yes. Daisy and I look at each other wide eyed.

We all walk to the car and get in and we drive Alex and Daisy to her house, "Thanks for the great night Lou." Daisy says and hugs me and closes the door quietly.

No, thank you for reminding me of the times we had together, before I made the mistake of letting you break up with me.

---
Hey! I know it's been a while, but I'm going to start updating every other Saturday and when I do it should be two or three chapters. I will start doing this because of my schedule in school is sadly taking up most of my time due to States Standardized Testing which is in session starting Monday. Please don't forget to vote and comment and thank you for reading! -M xx.