Blackberry x goth! Sibling!Reader (platonic)

I'm sorry for the long wait (to the person who requested!) I've been lacking motivation and it feels like a chore now..  also i have nooooo idea how to do a goth reader so forgive me please! Hehe timekeeper go brrrr PLEASE COME HOME-
VERY OOC-

There are many fashion choices, from trendy ,to cute, to pop, and a lot more but you just fell in love with the goth style. Sure you get looks from other cookies but you didn't really care, it was your choice and you loved it! But there were some days that you did feel insecure about it...however! No need to fear! Your big sis is here! Blackberry cookie. Blackberry cookie didn't care what you wore or listened to as long as it made you happy.

However this day was one oh those days where you felt left out and shut in your room, contemplating your decision. 3 gentle knocks grabbed you out of your thoughts and your attention was now at your room door, "y/n." It was Blackberry cookie and her stoic yet gentle voice calling out to you behind the door. You wiped some tears but that also smudged your already smudged makeup and got up from the comfort of your bed to answer the door.

"Big sis blackberry cookie." You gave a weak smile to which blackberry continued looking at you with her stoic face..but if you looked closely there was also concern lying under that expressionless face. "May i come in?" You sighed and moved to the side to let her in to which she nods in appreciation as you shut the door. Blackberry taking a seat on your bed, putting her candle on your nightstand. You looked at blackberry cookie and her eyes stared back as if  telling you to come over and sit next to her and tell her everything.

You once again sighed and made your way to your bed and sat next to blackberry to which she nods, "y/n, what's troubling you today?" She looks at you with her usual expression. "Just..some cookies bullied me...maybe they are right..i am a freak-" before you could continue, blackberry pulled you into a hug, petting your hair, "you're not a freak..you just like different things y/n." Blackberry having one of her ghost friends fetch a tissue box to dry your eyes with.

You just continued limping against her not knowing what to say, already feeling like you're just a burden, a chore for her. Blackberry pulls away and gently wipes your teary eyes with the tissue she got. "How about we make you some f/f to cheer you up and then you can help me watch onion cookie, would that be Ok?" You nodded a bit to which blackberry gets up. "Let me know when you're Ok, i have some errands to tend to for my employer."

You once again nodded as she left your room, leaving you by yourself to think for a bit before fixing your makeup and getting ready for the plans your big sis had in store.

I'M SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT I WROTE AND I'M SORRY THIS WAS SUPER SHORT-