Virginity rocks

Jaehyun • Judyth

•

"Me and her aren't anything serious." Jaehyun reasoned, "I don't even know her name."

"You don't have to explain yourself." Judy dismissed sitting on the front steps of the house party, "We're adults."

"You're still thinking about it, though." He argued in frustration studying her body language. He noticed the way she hugged herself rubbing the back of her neck in thought. The way her eyes couldn't look him in the face. Her body was stuck in place and eyes were concentrated in the distance.

"I'm not!" She rebuttaled hearing her own insincerity. "I don't know... Ive never- I just- I've never seen you like that before."

He sat next to her on the steps. 

"I'm still your bestfriend." Jaehyun joked elbowing her, "Just a little sluttier after I left for college."

"I know, Jaehyun." Jud smiled at his side comment but still not looking him in the eyes. Her dismissive actions bothered him, real bad, more than it should have. He breathed heavily getting up from the steps heading the opposite direction of the house party.

"We're leaving." Jaehyun said grabbing his keys from his pockets, "It was a mistake to bring you here."

"What?..."She shot up from her spot on the step but not following behind. She whined, "Jaehyun we can't stay longer?"

"Get in." He didn't even look back at her

"But-"She was silenced seeing him whip around with a warning expression, "Okay, okay." She surrendered skipping up to his side

The car ride was dead silent while Judyth obliviously wondered what was his issue. She stared at Jaehyun's disturbed expression as he gripped the wheel. Her eyes trailing up to his knitted brows pinched downwards annoyance. She left him alone giving him time to process his feelings.