A known stranger

Genie • Dean

•

Dean entered the gas station putting his hoodie over his head, greeting the cashier. He walked to the back of the store collecting some groceries.

The store's doorbell rang again making Dean take a quick glance. A group of four people were dressed up in all black, standing out like a sore thumb.

Dean hid behind a row of snacks growing suspicous. He listened carefully as they spoke to the cashier. They held a paper to the cashiers face making him analyze the paper.

"No, haven't seen anyone like that around here." The cashier spoke

Three of them were big buff men while one had a feminine figure. One of the men looked back making direct eye contact with Dean. Dean quickly looked away heading towards the back door.

"I really don't like liars." One of the buff men glared at the cashier

"I'll get him." The woman in black spoke

The woman's voice was familiar to Dean making him pause in confusion. He jolted out of his frozen state hearing a gunshot fire right by his ear. He kicked the door open about to run away but...

A harsh metal poked into his back making him freeze in his spot.

"I got more than enough bullets left... Dean." The woman spoke, "Turn around."

He slowly turned around before kicking her off her feet. He chopped the gun out her hand pulling her hoodie off. Her braids fell to her shoulders glaring up at him.

She had skinny eyes and dark skin that looked so familiar. Although half of her face was covered with a mask. He reached out for her mask while pointing the gun.

" Let's see that pretty face, do-....." Dean's face softened as the women's identity was revealed.

"What?!!!" She glared at him

"Genie?"

Dean lowered his gun staring at someone, he'd never thought he'd see again. The love of his life. The one thing that mattered so dearly to him...