Who do we really love?

Tanalia • Mark

(A/n: Pls, comment names I'm running out

(A/n: Pls, comment names I'm running out. And Request if you want)

"... If you really love her then go to her." Tanalia sadly smiled wiping her tears away.

"Mark!!!" Mark gasped quietly snapping out his flashback, "We have an interview with a magazine company today. Get ready."

"Oh...ok." Mark agreed, "Could we go to the bar after?"

"Ew no, let's go to an expensive restaurant."

Mark sighed frowning, moving Nicole's attention away from her makeup. She sat next Mark rubbing his back flirtatiously.

"Darling, Your a business man. You aren't poor like your old friends. You should be grateful you father even lets you keep in contact with those...-"

"Leave my friends out of this, Nicole." Mark said, "Everyone wasn't raised with a silver spoon like us."

"...Right?." She said fixing up her makeup. " Anyways, We need to discuss our marriage."

"We've only been dating for 6 months."

"Baby~ If we got married, we could merge companies. Think about the money we could make. If you really love me you would do it." She kissed his cheek smiling fakely

"Ofcourse I love you but... let's take it slow."

"Right... I'll tell your father what you said."

She got up stomping her heels leaving him to think about her word. The smile washed off face, replaced with an angry frown. Nicole was a manipulative money hungry woman and Mark was her wealthy victim.

The two 'met' each other, due his parents wanting him to be with someone worthy of his time.

"Nicole, wait!" She stopped flipping her straight black hair, "I'll go ring shopping soon."