Healthy drug

Jungkook •Meralin

•

"I'm proud of you, Jungkook." Meralin smiled looking at his results, "2 months clean."

Jungkook boredly fiddled with his black painted nails. His dark baggy eyes looked up at Meralin with a blank look. He put his black hoodie over his head blocking out the bright office light.

"Still as stubborn as ever, I see." Meralin chuckled sitting down in her office chair, "So how is your new job going?"

"Ok." He said quickly

"Did you make any new friends?"

"You ask the same questions everyday." Jungkook stated boredly

"And everyday, I'm always happy to hear the answer." Meralin smiled

"Your persistent." Jungkook fixed his posture leaning towards Meralin, " Can I ask the questions today?"

"Ofcourse, this is a comfortable spot." Meralin agreed happily

"Have you ever done drugs, yourself?"

"The most I've done is weed in high school."

"Interesting...how old are you?"

"It's very rude to ask a woman's age... but I'm 25." A small smile grew on his face, "Anymore questions?"

"... Do you actually c-"

There was a knock on the office window switching Meralin's attention. Jungkook sighed already knowing who it was. Meralin got up opening the door for Jungkook's friend.

"Hello. Erm... Are you Jungkook's friend?" She smiled holding her hand out for them. They only looked at her weirdly, "oh...excuse my rudeness. I'm just so surprised to see a friend of Jungkook's."

"Yeah, I'm guessing your his social worker?" Jungkook's friend stared at her mischievously

"Namjoon, let's go." Jungkook hurriedly got up pushing Namjoon with him.