Arguments

Nyma • Kai

•⚠️Warning: Smut, questionable domestic abuse⚠️ • Nyma thumped her fingers on the keyboard finishing up the last paragraph to her essay

⚠️Warning: Smut, questionable domestic abuse⚠️

Nyma thumped her fingers on the keyboard finishing up the last paragraph to her essay. Her eyebrows knitted in concentration fighting her drowsiness. She was so concentrated, she barely acknowledged Kai entering the living room.

"You still on the computer?"

He stretched his body waking up from his nap. He rubbed her shoulders while leaning on her head.

"Did you sleep good?" She asked

"Like a baby. I wish you would too."

"Nope, this education is about to be paying the bills."

"But I pay the bills right now. So what I say you should have some consideration for."

"I never asked for you dirty money, but I won't stop you from using it."

She closed her computer sighing relief. Kai wrapped his arm around her neck gently. She looked up kissing him spider man style.

"Money is money. Don't worry about how I get it." He whispered agains the lips

"It's not the money I'm worried about, it's how dangerous it is to get it."

She moved her head away from his lips focusing back on her computer.

"I'm a grown man."

"A bunch a grown men don't make it out alive. You aren't any special."

"It's shouldn't matter!! Stay in woman's place and let me, the man of the house, pay for your shit."

"Like I said, I never asked for you shit. And how my bill's are getting paid IS my business."

"We're gonna go back and forth with this so... be quiet." Kai rolled his eyes walking away

"Dont tell me what to do, Kai." She exclaimed, "Should've gotten with Suho, instead."

She pushed past Kai only to be yanked by her arm. He pushed her against the wall caging her body. He wrapped his hand around her neck, making sure not to close her airway. He glared down at her clenching his jaw.