Im sorry Boo (angst)

Already starting with angst feeling great
Btw this in rl
TW:Swearing, and panic attacks
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I yawned then opened my eyes. Ugh I forgot I have to stream today. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then got of of my bed. Fuck it's so cold. I sighed and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

-𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧-

I got on my red and white shirt and put some jeans on. I sat in my chair and turned my monitor on then went on twich and hit go live.

"HEY CHAT WHAT'S UP". I yelled with a smile.

Urmom:HI TOMMY

Tommyispoggers: YAY UR STREAMING WHERE HAVE U BEEN

gogyishot: Man where have u been?

Tommy laughed. " I have just been in college and haven't had time to stream, I'm sorry guys".

That was a lie. He was sat in his room crying wondering why he was alive. Tommy hated lying to his chat.

"So guys what do you want to do today? " Tommy asked.

Iwilleatuwhole: TOMS CAN U DO FNAF PLLLSSSS

Tubboo:Minecraft?

Gogyisgay: FNAF

"I'm going to do a pole" "FNAF or Minecraft" I spoke.

FNAF won. Fuck that game scares the shit out of me. I sighed and opened FNAF 1.

"Chat why would you do this to me" I mumbled.

User6373: CUZ WE LOVE YOU TOMS 🍽

gogyishot: BECAUSE I LOVE WATCHING U SUFFER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Urmom: YESSIR

I clicked night one. Aw fuckkkkkkk.

"CHAT WHERE THE FUCK DID BUNNY BOY GO I'M GONNA FIGHT HIM" I yelled trying to find Bonnie.

I clicked the light and Bonnie was there. "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed and shut the door.

I then checked the other door to see if anyone was there and to his luck no one was there. I checked if Bonnie left yet. Nope. "COME ON BONNIE YOU DICK HEAD UR USING SO MUCH POWER" I yelled angerly.

Bonnie finally left. Next thing you know Chicka came to the other door. I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK U FUCKN ASSHOLE GO AWAY".

6AM. I got up at danced around his room because I survived the easiest night ever.

Night two flashed on my screen. I looked at chat.

gogyishot: wtf was that dance you just did toms-

Usery37382: LOL WTF

mencraver:Tommy i-

I laughed. And looked back at my screen. I checked cams and that fuckin bunnie is gone. I checked the doors. Fuck. The light wouldnt work the door didn't either.

I heard a lot screaming and Bonnie in my face. My breathing went heavy. Shit, I'm having a panic attack. I said bye to my chat quickly and stopped streaming.

I was trying to breathe but I couldn't. All I could do has sit there and cry and try to breathe. But I couldn't and I started to cry harder.

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Tommy thought of someone he could call to help him. Ranboo. His shaking hand picked up his phone and went into his contacts and called Ranboo.

-𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 -tommy

" 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙏𝙤𝙢'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚? " Ranboo questioned

Tommy just cried.

"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮? " ranboo asked in a worried tone.

Ranboo then understood what was happening.

"𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚"

"M-my room, my p-phone, li-ights, my hand-ds, and the flo-or" Tommy mumbled trying to breathe.

"𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧"

"Your voice, my mom s-singing, music, and cars" Tommy said

"𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡"

"The floor-r, the wall, and my phone"

"𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡"

"My mom-m cooking, and wood"

"𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚"

"Strawberry lemonade"

"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮? " Ranboo asked with a soft tone.

"Yeah thank you boo" Tommy smiled tho ranboo couldn't see him.

"𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢" Ranboo said

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
OMG OK

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO AT CREDITS TO MY BESTIE FOR THE IDEA Mynameisblan1234

-mint 🌿

Edited//Nov 15 22
-minor spelling issues
-punctuation