The sun and the moon PT.2

TW// Slurs//

Ranboos POV

Shit. Shit. SHIT. Why can't he leave me alone, Im trying so hard to distance myself so i lose feelings, but he just keeps coming back no matter how hard i try to push him away. I just can't resist him hes just so perfect. I just can't take it. I just want to hold his hand and be the one who makes him smile but I know he just won't like me back because im a guy and im ugly and im just not good enough for him. Thinking about this made me want to cry so bad. I couldnt keep the tears in my eyes so i sat against the wall and cried. I hated feeling this way, like I was a nobody, like nobody cared and liked me. It made me feel sick. Who can blame me, im basically living the perfect live except that im a fucking Faggot. I can't believe this. Im so disgusting I should like girls not boys it's not normal. I hate myself.

Tommys Pov

haven't seen Ranboo at all today. Im getting worried. I want to talk to him like the old times before started ignoring and being a complete bitch. It's hurting me but hes to self-obsessed to notice how I've been feeling. I miss him. I just want to see his happy smiling face just like before, but he hasn't been smiling at all that much anymore. I want to go ask what's wrong, but he will just push me away but it's bothering me that I can't help him. It feels like my responsibility to make him happy because that's who i am. I want to make everyone happy. Especially Ranboo because hes my friend. My best friend. I have to admit that i feel like changing that. I like him a lot. He doesn't have to know that he won't like me back. A boy can't like a boy. I should probably get over him it's not like he'll like me back. I guess I should stop thinking about this and confront him about how hes been acting.

Noone's Pov

Tommy went to go look for Ranboo in his house. The door was looked. Tommy knocked. No answer. He knocked again and tommy could hear muffled footsteps coming towards the door, he then heard the door unlocked and there Ranboo was with puffy eyes. tommy thought that he was just crying before he opened the door, thinking of Ranboo crying made Tommy feel bad.

"Hey...can we talk...?"-Tommy spoke.

Ranboo opened the door more to let Tommy come into his house. Then when they sat on the couch. The silence was loud to loud.

"So..what do we need to talk about". Ranboo said wanting to cry.

"The fact you have been being harsh to me pushing me away and being a complete dick." Tommy said a bit irritated.

"Tommy...."Fuck it" Tommy, I like you, ever since I meet you, shit im sorry, I know that it's weird me liking you because im a boy and you're a b-" Ranboo was cut off by Tommy.

"Ranboo, I like you back." Ranboo looked shocked about what he had just heard.

Ranboo just sat there, not saying anything, quiet. Tommy also just sat there. The silence was not awkward silence it was one of peace and happiness.

The end !!