The runaway

Thank you so much Queen_Mebu for this idea! <33

TW:abuse
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
3RD PERSONS POV

Crying was all you could here. Then a hit. The a scream. Then more crying. Then a slam of a door. The perfect family was not really perfect. Tommy wishes he was dead already. He hates his father. Its all his fault that he hurts himself. Its all his fathers fault. He only could cry and hope he would die or this would end. He could only hope. Hope. Hope? Thing is. Tommy doesn't have any. Tommy knows this life he lives will end badly. He hated his life. But also loved it because of everyone on the smp and because of his mother.

He misses her. Why did his dad have to get away with it. He started crying harder.

TOMMYS POV

Why does my dad hate me so much to the point where he hurts me. Its not my fault. Nothing is. I didn't kill my own mother he did. But of course its my fault it all is. I never can tell anyone they won't believe me because im always "joking" and being "funny". Its all great for me. Im perfect in everyones eyes except my fathers.

Ranboo. Hes the only that will understand. My dad wont care if i leave. I stop crying a smile comes on to my face. Ranboo makes everyone happy even in there darkest time. Hes helped so many people including me.

Tom
Hello ranboob are you awake?

Boob boy
Yes why?

Tom
What do you think of me coming to the us

Boob boy
WAIT WHAT
YES
uh sorry
Yes come(cum)

Tom
I need to tell tou something when we get back to ur house tho
And its important

Boob boy
Alrighty

Alrighty time to book a plane ticket. I finally can be happy. I finally can see ranboo in person to.

*time skip brought to you by my death*

Tom
Come get meeee

Boob boy
OK :)))
OMW

Maybe i will be happy here with ranboo.

3RD PERSONS POV

Hope. Something that tommy had. Maybe he is free forever. Maybe he never needs to worry. Ranboo will always be there.

END

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
ALRIGHTY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS, ALSO DO YOU WANT A PT 2 TO THIS?

Your hoe
-mint 🌿