The runaway (PT.2)

OK SO I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO DO A PT 2 SOOOOOOOOO HERE IT IS

HOPE YOU ENJOY BITCHES 😍

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

3RD PERSON POV

Staying with a man you met on the internet should not be better then staying with your birth family. For Tommys case, it was. You should never trust someone on the internet but Tommy trusted Ranboo with his life and everything he had. He would finally be free with the only person he fully trusted. Ranboo. A man that made him, himself. A man that made him happier then he made himself. Ranboo didn't know this though. But if he did it would make him happy knowing that he made someone he cares about happy. Tommy really did care for this 6'6 tall man. But it didn't really look like it, he did. When Tommy would talk to him it was like he had no problems to worry about.

RANBOOS POV

I would finally be meeting tommy in person! I wonder what he needed to talk about tho. I really want to know. I then heard a scream. I looked up to see a lot of people crowding a person. I walked over to see who it was. I was grabbed by the person. Then i realized. We started running out of that building so fast to my car. Me and the boy were now in the car driving.

3RD PERSONS POV

A way of meeting. Tommy can get anyone interested in anything he talks about. Thats why Ranboo loved him, of course there was so many more reasons. But if he said all of them, he would sound like a creep. Tommy knew Ranboo would listen to him. If he told him his whole life, he would listen. And that was true. Ranboo would listen to every single thing the younger had to day.

TIME SKIP BY MY BORING ASS <3

Tommy would end up telling Ranboo every single thing that happened. And just like he thought, he listened to everything. Ranboo promised to keep him safe and feel happy.

END

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
OK I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS. H D NSVSJSBSL

-mint 🌿