Im sorry Boo (pt 2 )

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Tommy and Ranboo have been getting closer. They are always streaming with each other and talking to one another. They love the comfort it brought both of them. They loved the company.

Little did both of them know they were catching feelings for each other.

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I booked a plane ticket to the UK just to see Tommy. I decided to not tell him so it could be a surprise for him.

°𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮°

I decided I wanted to stream so I asked if Toms wanted to stream with me.

Me
Hey Tommy do you want to stream with me today?

Strawberry<3
Yeah sure Boo!
When?

Me
Is right now ok?

Strawberry<3
Yup :)

Me
Ok great
See you toms!

I started the stream.

"Hey chat how are you guys? "

gogyishot: I'm doing great but where is Tommy I thought he would have already said something by now-

User7381: gay

Gayboo: manz where is ur bf aka Tommy

"Ugh Tommy say something" I said. Then I heard his cute little giggle. God that man made me want to just squeeze him. (Simpboo-)

"Hi Ranboos chat" Tommy said.

"So toms what do you want to do today" I asked him.

"Uh do you want to do a QnA?" Tommy asked.

"Sure, Chat do you have any questions for us to answer? " I asked my chat.

gogyishot: Ranboo are you going to the UK anytime?

Tommyispoggers: do you guys plan on meeting irl?

User729: Tommy do you think ranboo is a simp?

Tubboo: Are u guys dating?

tubBOO: are u guys human 🍽

I laughed a bit. "I think we are humans tubBOO so don't eat us".

" Ranboo your chat is weird " Tommy laughed loudly. I smiled tho no one could see me.

"Yeah they are" I agreed with Tommy.

"Do you plan on meeting irl" Tommy read out. "Yeah, well I hope so! " Tommy said.

"Ranboo are you going to the UK anytime? " I read out. " I'm not sure to be honest maybe not"

𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔𝙎 𝙋𝙊V

That hurt. A lot.

"Why won't you come to the UK ranboo? " I asked trying not to sound hurt.

"Like I said I'm not sure toms" Ranboo said.

There still might be a chance he could come see me. I really hope he does.

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I hope I didn't hurt him. But little does he know I'm flying to the UK tomorrow.

"Well chat, it's been a good time but I think I'm gonna end the stream! " I said. Then I talked to Tommy for a while till it was dark outside for me.

"Well toms you should get some sleep and so should I" I said not want to stop talking to best person in the world.

"Bye Tommy I love you-" I said. Fuck I hope he didn't hear that.

"Bye boo I love you too" Toms said then he quickly left.

I was so red. Like really red-

°𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮°

I had packed everything I needed and said good bye to my family. I need to see my boy.

I got to airport after what like an hour. Why the fuck did I live so far away from the airport. Not the problem right now.

I finally got onto the plane. I could finally see the man a had fallen for. I smiled then tried to sleep on the plane.

°𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚°

I finally got of that god forsaken plane. I was so happy. I went to an apartment and signed in so I had a place to stay while i was there. I then went to a park so I could meet Tommy. Just the thought of him was amazing. I started to text him to come meet me at the park I was at.

Me
Hey Tommy come meet me at ******** ok.

Strawberry<3
WAIT WHAT YOUR IN THE UK!?!?

Me
Yes just for you toms

Strawberry<3
OK I'M ON MY WAY BOO I'M SO EXCITED

Me
:)

𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

RANBOO IS IN THE UK AND TO SEE ME HOLY FUCK . I ran out of my house to the park near by just to see him waving at me.

"OMG BOO-" I was soon cut of by him putting his hand on face quickly shutting me up.

Next thing I know. I was kissing him. His lips were so soft. I felt safe.

"I love you strawberry"
"Love you boo"

END

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
OMG YES I DID IT
AGAIN CREDITS TO MY BELOVED Mynameisblan1234

I SWEAR SHE IS THE BEST-

-mint 🌿

Edited// Nov 15 22
-Capitalizing
-minor spelling errors
-spaces
-added a bit more writing